Secret No more

We continue watching the sunrise but I feel a sudden uneasy feeling. I feel as though we're not alone. I turn around to look but see nothing. "What is it love?" Narcissa asks with a curious look. "Nothing it's just- never mind." I say turing back around. It's as though she figures out what happening and stands up to go in the room. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Just looking" she says not looking at me. I stand up and follow her to the closet. "What-" I say but get cut off. "Shh" she says grabbing the handle. She slowly opens the door to find.....nothing. "Hmm" I say. "I could have sworn someone was in here" she says turning to me. "Yeah I got that feeling too" I say shrugging it off. "Hey want some breakfast?" I ask. "Yes of course let's go" she says grabbing my hand and leading me out the bedroom door.

We walk into the dining room and all eyes turn to us. "What?" I ask sitting down. They all look away and I turn to Narcissa and give her a confused look. "Okay if someone has something to say then say it now or forever hold you peace" she says coldly. I give a surprised look noticing that she's being very protective over me at the moment. Bellatrix looks up at me then to Narcissa. "It's nothing." She says. "Please I've known you what my entire life I know when you have something to say so say it." She says. "I don't think you want me to tell everyone what I witnessed. Especially Draco." Bellatrix says with a devilish smirk. "What the you were on top of Severus last night?" I ask bringing a chuckle from Draco and Harry. Bellatrix widens her eyes at me and I have to try and not laugh. " What? No that I saw you two snogging!" She says loudly. The room falls silent and I look at Naricssa who looks at me then to Bellatrix. "You bitch" she says staring into Bellatrix soul. "What does she mean?" Draco asks looking at me. "I think you know what I mean" Bellatrix says. "Your with my mom?" He says a bit louder this time and standing up. "MY MOM?!!" He yells quickly walking over to me causing  me to flinch hard and put my hands over my face. "Shit" I hear Narcissa says under her breath. "K-knightly I'm sorry you know I would never-" he says but I cut him off. "N-no. No just n-no" I say with tears falling down my face and running out of the room. "Draco" Harry says hitting his arm. "I didn't mean to it just-" he says. "It just what?" Narcissa asks. "Okay look! Does she make you happy?" He asks Narcissa. "Yes very much so!" She says sternly. "Okay then I'm fine with it. I should go apologize" he says. "Nope don't worry I got it  but thank you Draco." Narcissa says walking out of the room to find me.

Narcissa searches for me everywhere but can't find me. "Guys I've looked everywhere she's no where to be found." Narcissa says rushing into the living we room where every one is. "Well I have a feeling she went back to Phoenix Manor" draco says. "Why would she do that?" Bellatrix asks. "We'll back in fifth year when her parents were at there second home out on the island she did that for a certain type of closure after a similar incident." Draco says. "Okay well then let's go" Narcissa says leaving to grab her coat.

Meanwhile at Phoenix Manor

I get to this dreadful once home of mine and walk in the entrance.

(Damn bestie you rich asf)

I smell the similar scent of wood and pine. I easily find my way to my room