New beginings

"Nothing!" I say and walking out of the front doors and headed to my manor.

Once I get there I rush up to my room and start throwing everything on the ground. I rush to my sisters room and do the same. Same with my brothers room. Once I get to my parents room all the memories of abuse and trauma start flooding back. "Oh my god" I say to myself. I start throwing things around in their room and run down to the garage where the gasoline is. I go back in the house and pour it everywhere. I drown the beds in gasoline and once I've made sure everything is covered I walk to the front doors and stare at the house that broke me. I hear a pop and everyone is at the front gate and they are starting to look for me. I walk out the doors with the match in hand.

"I wouldn't bother" I yell to get there attention. "Knightly what are you doing?" Severus asks. "Setting fire to the past. No pun intended" I say Turing back to stare at the house. "You don't need to do this!" Narcissa says. "Too late I already put gasoline everywhere. Just need to drop the match." I say setting fire to one of the wooden sticks. "Knightly are you sure you want to do this?" Harry asks. "If you had the option to burn down the house that caused you pain, trauma, and abuse would you? Harry?" I ask. "I-I uhm" he stutters. "Right" I say throwing the match and the front doors get immediately engulfed in flames that are thriving up the side of the house and breaking the windows causing the hundreds of rooms to set fire. I look at the house and fall to my knees. Narcissa runs to my side and holds me while I have a complete breakdown. "It's okay, shhh it's okay baby I'm here it's all going to be alright" she says swaying back and forth with me.

***one week before school starts***

"Good morning princess" Narcissa says stroking my hair out of my face and planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Morning" I say snuggling into the crook of her neck. She lets out a chuckle and kisses my head. "We can't stay in bed forever." She says with a small laugh. "Why not?" I ask. "Because we have lives. Bit to mention once week before school starts and I have to teach and you have to repeat your 7th year and we have to get our supplies and make sure I know everything I need to know to actually teach" she rambles on. "Nar-Narcissa darling- baby- " I say but she continues rambling. I straddle her lap and give her a passionate kiss to shut her up. "Narcissa Black! You are the smartest, most beautiful and sweetest person I know! You will be an amazing professor. Once you look at those books I just know all the knowledge will come right back and you will be okay! I promise" I say and she stares at me. "What?" I ask. "You said black" she says. "What?" I say confused. "You said Narcissa Black not Malfoy." She says. "Oh- uhm- anyway breakfast?" I ask changing the subject. "No no wait don't change the subject." She says pulling me close. "Don't worry I liked it" she says. "You what?" I ask. "I liked you calling me by my surname." She says. I let out a sigh of relief. "I though I was going to get in trouble." I say. "What no but do you know what I like better than you saying my surname?" She asks. "No what is it?" I ask but I clearly know what she means. "I like- no I love when you call me mommy" she says seductively. "Oh really? You do?" I ask innocently. "Mhm" she says rubbing my leg. I kiss her passionately and it quickly gets heated. She starts kissing down my neck and leaving marks. She pulls me in for another kiss this time biting my bottom lip drawing blood in which she licks with a smirk. "I want you to ride my fingers" she whispers. I just hum in approval and she moves her hand so it's in the right spot. I slowly lower my hips on top of her fingers and start moving up and down slowly then quickly while she leaves more love bites on my neck. She curves her fingers hitting the right spot at the right moment. "Ahhh" is all I can say. "Do you like this princess?" She asks. I hum in approval. "Look at me" she says and I obey. "I want to stare right in your eyes until you cum for me" she says. I nod my head. "Words princess" she says a bit more sternly. "Yes mommy please just-" I am cut off my own moan. "That's it. Does mommy's princess like this? Does mommy make you feel good?" She asks staring into my soul. " yes mommy makes me feel really really good-" I am cut off again by no other than my own moan. "Mommy I'm g-gonna cum" I say. "Go ahead" she says staring to kiss my neck again. I throw my head back a moaning mess and loving every bit. After I lay back down next to her and we both heavy breathing. "How was that for a birthday present?" She asks. I just let out a giggle and hug her tightly not wanting to end this moment.

AN- heyyyy guys I hope you liked the chapter. The reason I time jumped it to a week before school is I have some amazing ideas for knightly and "professor" black here lol anyway get excited for those!!