Letter

TW: mention of mental and physical abuse and rape. If those trigger you, you can skip this chapter or read until I put in the TW"

I walk into the dining room limping a little bit. "You alright there?" Draco asks me. "Mhm" I say sitting down. Not long after I sit down comes Narcissa. "Good morning mother. Slept in I see?" Draco asks with a smile. " yes I suppose I did." She says sitting down in her usual spot next to me and draco. And not long after Narcissa comes the one and only Bellatrix Lestrange. "Morning" we all say to her. "Whatever. Whoever was in your room last night with you knightly kept me up. You do realize there is silencing charms." She says staring darts into my eyes. I choke on my water a bit while Narcissa tries not to laugh. "She was going solo." Draco says. I spit out my water and go onto a fit of coughs. "I was NOT going solo!!" I say hitting him in the arm. "Oh so you have someone other than me?" He asks with a fake gasp. "As a matter of fact I do!" I say with a grin. "WHO?! I demand to know!!!" He says standing up. "Oh you two relax. If knightly is with someone draco you need to respect that. Whoever it may be." Narcissa says calmly and taking a sip of her tea. We start eating and making small talk when a house elf appears. "E-excuse me m-miss Malfoy a letter has been dropped off for you." A house elf says. "Oh thank you" she says taking the letter from the elf and the elf pops away. "What is it?" Draco asks. "Not sure. It's from the school though." She says looking at me and draco. "What did you two do?" She asks. "NOTHING!" We both say defending ourselves. "Wait did we do something?" I ask him. "How could we. The war just ended how could have we possibly had enough time to screw something up?" He says. "Makes sense." I say. "So what is it?" I ask the woman next to me. She opens the letter and goes wide eyed. "Is it bad?" Draco asks. "No it's uhm actually good. They want me to fulfill the role as Head Of Slytherin and take the potions position due to Severus taking DADA and headmaster." She says. (Yes sevvy is still alive) "that's amazing!" Me and draco say. "Yes really! It is great. The we both will be able to see you every day!" I say giving her a wink. "Okay I'll let them know." She says with a smile and walking off to her study.

We all have finished breakfast and I head into my room to change into a cuter outfit I suppose. I put on..

( of course you can pick something else

( of course you can pick something else.)

I fix up my makeup a bit and head over to Narcissa's study to check up on her. I knock on the door and hear her say "come in" I walk in and close the fort behind me. "Hey" I say walking over to her. She sees me and a huge smile grows on her face. "Hello darling" she says cupping my face and giving me a loving kiss. "So your going to work at Hogwarts?" I ask. "Yes as of right now that's the plan. I have to review some potion books and some spells but other than that I think I got this." She says smiling. "Of course you got this! Your perfect." I say with a smile. "Oh please have you seen yourself. Your absolutely stunning and beautiful and gorgeous and beyond perfect." She says. "N-no I'm not" I say looking down. "Yes you are and if you- wait what's wrong?" She asks concerned. "It's n-nothing." I say wiping a tear that I hoped wouldn't fall. "I can read you very easily knightly. Look at me" she says and I look up at her. "Who hurt you?" She asks very concerned at this point. "Here let's go sit" she says bringing me over to the sofa in the room.

!!!!! START OF TW !!!!!!

"It was my whole life I was hurt." I say. "My father was abusive and my mother did nothing about it. She would sometimes even watch when he did things to me."

"What things?"

"He abused me physically and mentally. He hurt me. Made me do things that were horrible. Things you can only imagine. He would touch me and hit me and kick me."

"They seemed so nice-" she says

"Yeah that was just the cover. What they wanted everyone to see. No they absolutely hated me and my father hurt me so bad the one time that I-I can no longer have children." I say breaking down.

"Oh my goodness baby I'm so sorry." Narcissa says bringing me into a tight embrace. I flinch a little bit. "Hey I want you to know that it is not your fault and you did not deserve any of it. And I or anyone else will no longer hurt you. My love l, you are safe!!" She says kissing my forehead.

!!!!! END OF TW !!!!!!

"Sorry that I bombarded you with this. I know it's a lot to take in." I say looking down. "Hey look at me. It's okay. I'm glad I know so we're not keeping secrets. And I now know how to help you with what ever you may need darling. It's okay" she says giving me one more hug and a kiss. "Thank you" I say giving her a smile. "Anytime and you can always talk to me you know that right?" She says. "Yes of course." I say getting up to leave. "Where are you going?" She asks. "Draco remember?" I say. "Right. Have fun but not too much fun." She says that last party sternly. "I promise" I say walking out and going to find Draco.

A/N: heyyyy I know this was a little dark but I promise the next chapters will be better. A little back round on knightly her whole family died in the battle of hogwarts just so it makes more sense. Not sure if I said that already or not but if I didn't now I did. Another chapter soon!!