Forgivness

I ended up staying in my room for the rest of the day and night. I didn't eat. Sleep. Or even change into comfortable clothing. Just stared at the ceiling wondering why she got so mad over a rumor. The one person I love and trust the most didn't trust me. The pain that has gone through and still is going through me mentally is unbearable. So unbearable I can't even cry. Just stare into space for countless hours and hours.

NARCISAA POV

I feel terrible. I should have trusted knightly but my old self came back. My old self that was selfish and mean and god awful. She changed that. She changed me and I think I ruined everything. I hope she can forgive me. At least eventually.

DRACO POV

I haven't seen knightly or mother since the incident yesterday. I'm scared for knightly knowing her past. I'm scared for mother knowing she was just in the moment. I'm just scared.

SEVERUS POV

The whole issue between knightly and Narcissa is old news. I mean they don't realize it but Bellatrix's water just broke and currently I'm yelling for Draco and Harry while Bellatrix is complaining and groaning and I'm just trying to get the hospital bag together. We had this planned out perfectly. Narcissa would help calm Bellatrix. Knightly would help me with the bags and other needed supplies. And Draco and Harry would- well I'm not sure but they sure as hell don't know how to do any of this!

HARRY POV

Honestly what happen between knightly and Narcissa is none of my business currently I was peacefully sleeping in like any other day when I'm awoken by Severus yelling for me and Draco. I rush to him to find Bellatrix very distraught and Severus rushing around grabbing everything for a hospital bag. I quickly realize that Bellatrix is in labor and I have no idea what to do.

"I'll go get Draco" I say rushing out of the room. "Yeah I hoped you would" Severus yelled back. I rush to get Draco and on my way I run in to Mrs.Malfoy. "Harry what's the rush slow down!" She says. "Sorry Mrs.Malfoy but no can do bellatrixs water just broke I have to go get Draco." I say running off again.

NARCISSA POV

"Sorry Mrs.Malfoy but no can do Bellatrixs water just broke I have to go get Draco." Harry says running off. 'Bellatrixs water just broke' I think to myself then sprint to Bella's room. Once I get there she's doing breathing exercises and Severus and still packing the bag. "Oh my okay okay just keep breathing" I say breathing with her. "I-I need knightly to help Severus" she says. Once I realize the situation and how much Severus needs help I decide it's best to get knightly. Right as I was about to leave to go get her Draco come rushing into the room. "Draco please please go get knightly! Right now!" I say and he nods running out of the room.

KNIGHTLY POV.

I decided to finally get out of my clothes and take a shower. Once I get out of the shower I'm getting dressed and I put on

 Once I get out of the shower I'm getting dressed and I put on