Christmas break

(Yes I'm skipping to Christmas)

I wake up in my dorm with a heav arm over me. "Ugh Draco get up we're running late" I say when I realize the time. "No" he grunts and rolls over. "Fine I'm getting dressed- did you pack yet?" I ask looking at him. "Nope" he says shoving his face in the pillow. "Draco! Seriously!" I say throwing a hanger at home. "Ow" he says getting up and going to the bathroom.

———-/
Finally packed. "Draco are you ready now?! The train leaves in 5 minutes!" I say banging on his dorm door. "Yes for Merlin's sake relax" he says walking down the stairs. I roll my eyes and keep walking behind him. Of course everyone is waiting for us. Narcissa,Bellatrix,Severus and the baby's who and growing up so fast. "Ready?" Narcissa asks. "Oh I've been ready for about 2 hours. Draco on the other hand..." I say looking at him. "Like father like son" Bella says. I stifle a laugh and we walk out of the common room towards the train.

—————
Home. Finally. "I'm going to go unpack" I say walking up the stairs" I'm going to go take a nap" Bellatrix says. "I'm going to go owl Harry" Draco says running off. "I'm gonna go make some snacks." Narcissa says headed to the kitchen. "Well. Guess it's me and you two. Alone. For now. " Severus says to the baby's and heading to their room.

————-

I get to my room and sit on the bed. After a minute I feel something under the covers. I pull back the covers to find a box. I open it and a dark
Smoke comes out and I hear two male voices talking before I pass out.

———-

I awake in a cellar. Chained up and aching. "Your awake!!" I hear a man say. "Who are you? Where am I?" I say confidently. "Oh your at Zabini manor. We know what you did to Blaise. Now your going to pay for it. Before I can say anything else I bright green light shines before my eyes and all I see is darkness. Then. Nothing.

Then I jolt up in bed breathing heavily. I look out the window to see it's dark out. I look at the clock and see it's 11:00pm. "That was a terrible night mare" I say aloud. I walk downstairs assuming everyone is asleep but I find Narcissa in the living room with a bottle of wine. "Why are you still up?" I ask sitting next to her. "Couldn't sleep"
She says giving me a kiss. "Oh okay" I say looking into the fire and watching the snow fall outside. I eventually cuddle up into Narcissa with a blanket around us and I slowly fall back into a deep sleep. "Sleep well my sweet angel" I hear her say before my mind I'm engulfed in darkness.

AN- hey lol. I'm trying to come back to writing so I'm sorry this is so short but I promise it will get better <3