Back story

"His name was, Everett" I say looking down. "Why did no one know about him?" Bellatrix asks. "Because he was special. He had powers that could defeat anything and anyone. He was Voldemort's secret weapon supposedly. So he couldn't be hurt. They knew it since the day we were born. And of course I was reminded of it every day. That he was special and I was a useless brat." I say sitting down. "Your not useless or a brat. Very far from it!" Harry says. "Thank you Harry" I say with a weak smile. "Do you think you could have powers knightly?" Severus asks. "No idea I was always told to never try because it would be useless" I say. "Sounds to me like you do and they didn't want you or anyone to know" Narcissa says. "Well there is a training grounds here. They used it for Everett." I say. "We don't have to do it here" Severus enquirers. "I know but I want to" I say standing up. "Where are you going?" Draco asks. "To put on one of my training outfits." I say. "I will never understand purebloods" Harry says getting a chuckle from all of us. "I'll come with you" Narcissa says. I nod and continue walking. "You guys have an island?" She asks after some silence. I laugh a bit. "Who told you that?" I ask. "Draco" she says. "Ha well yes we do it's call Terri des riches. Meaning Land of the rich in French." I say. "You speak French?" She asks. "Oui." I say. "Je fais aussi bien" 'I do as well' Narcissa says. "Merveilleux maintenant nous pouvons parler de Draco" 'Wonderful now we can talk about draco' I say causing us both to chuckle. "Well here we are" I say opening my bedroom door. "Okay let me just take this off- can you help me with the zipper please?" I ask. "Of course mon amour 'my love'" she says seductively. I blush at her words. "Thank you" I say after it's off. I walk over to my closet and look for an outfit. I eventually find the outfit.

I put my hair into boxer braids and head out

I put my hair into boxer braids and head out. "You look hot" Narcissa says when I walk out. I laugh a bit and sit on her lap straddling her. "I know what you want but you have to wait until tonight" I say kissing her passionately and leaving with her not far behind. " I hate when you tease" she says. " and I hate when you tease" I say over my shoulder. We both let out small laughs and finally arrive to everyone. "Ready?" Severus asks. " ready as I'll ever be. Oh and there are stands out there if you guys want to watch." I say. They all nod. "If you don't mind me asking why are there stands?" Bellatrix asks. "Entertainment purposes of course." I say with a deep breath and leading the way.  They all share a look of concern but shake it off. We eventually make it there.

(Kind of like this but concrete instead of grass and stands and bigger)

"Woah what kind of entertainment did you do here?" Draco asks. "You can only imagine" I say Turing around. "Okay so what do you want me to do?" I ask. "Well what could your brother do?" Severus asks. "What couldn't he do is the question." I say. "Okay well start off naming some of them" he says.

"Okay well there was weather control and mind control and teleportation and invisibility and strength and he could turn into anything from a plate to a mystical monster" I say with a sigh.

"Wow okay" Severus says. "Then we will start with the one that sounds the easiest. How about mind control." He adds on. I take a deep breath and I think really hard of what I want someone to do. All of a sudden Draco jumps onto Harry's back like a koala. "Aww that's just as cute as I thought it would be." I say in awe. "Oh no way holy shut it worked!" I say once I realize I did it. "Okay well if you can do mind control let's see what else you can do" Severus says and we continue.

After a while I have just as many powers as my brother did but I also can control density, telepathy, telekinesis, shape shifting, super speed and I can fly.

"Well that was exhausting" I say. "Well your literally supergirl." Draco says. "Haha very funny" I say with a smug look. "Why would your parents not want you to know about this?" Narcissa asks. "I wish I knew" I say. "Okay well one more test." Severus says. "Okay what is it?" I ask. "Do you have a pool?"

AN- heyyyy guys I know this is quite short but I promise I'll try to get another chapter out today I'm just at a party rn and I wanted something out. I hope you liked it!! Also I'm sorry for spelling mistakes I'm writing it on my phone lmao