Uh oh

"I'm fucked" Bella says.

"And why's that?" I ask. She sits up and starts playing with her fingers. I put my hand on hers to stop her because it's not good. "Why exactly are you fucked? You can tell us anything Bella." I say with a smile. "Yes anything unless it's along the lines of your in love with knightly then sorry but no shes mine" Narcissa says and I nudge her. "No it's not that it's just- remember the other night?" She asks me. "When you were with Severus?" Narcissa asks and she nods. "W-well I may or may not be a little..." she says. "A little what?" I ask. "A little ........ pregnant...." She says. I look at Narcissa wide eyed and then back to Bellatrix. "Bella... that's amazing!" I tell her and giving her a hug. "Yes but I-I don't know how Severus will react and he probely doesn't even like me and I'll probably be a terrible mother-" she rambles on but I stop her. "Hey hey look if I know Severus he'll be happy and if he's not then he's just a bafoon and if he doesn't want to be with you then he's even more of a bafoon and you will be a great mother I know you will!" I tell her. "How do you know?" She asks. "Some things I just know" I say with a smile. She just lowers her head. "Believe me when you have that baby it will be the best day of your life. Just imagine holding something you created with love and passion. Your baby. It will be the best feeling ever. Filled with so many emotions of happiness and an overwhelming amount of joy. Seeing there face for the first time and there smile and there eyes and there little hands and toes" I say with a couple tears escaping and a laugh. The two older women now with tears. "Just trust me. Because if I could have that feeling I would in a heart beat" I say looking down. "Oh knightly...." Bella says. "It doesn't matter." I say looking up and wiping my tears and forcing a smile. They both smile. "We're gonna have a baby!" I say excitingly. "We are!" Bella says with a smile. We all hug and Bella heads back to her room.

"Hey you okay?" Narcissa asks me as I cuddle next to her in bed. "I will be." I say giving her a kiss. "I love you baby" she says pulling me close. "I love you too" I say snuggling into the crook of her neck.

————————————-

I wake up to the sun shining on my face and reach for my love when I just feel the cold sheets. "Cissy?" I say aloud then notice a note on the bed side table.

Dear my lover,

Good morning I will be back soon I went to an ultrasound with Bella. Stay strong baby love you tons!!

Love Narcissa.

'Great' I think to myself. I put my hand on my stomach and think of all the possibilities I could have had if it wasn't for my father. I shake it off and decide to get ready for the day. I get an outfit out and put it on.

I put my hair in a cute messy bun and go down to eat some breakfast

I put my hair in a cute messy bun and go down to eat some breakfast. Draco and Harry are no where to be found so I decide to make a fruit bowl instead. I cut up some strawberry's and pineapple and throw in some grapes and different assortment of berries. Im eating and scrolling through my phone when draco and Harry walk in.  "Hey guys where we're you?" I ask. "Oh my gosh we went to this muggle coffee place that Harry knows about and it's amazing!" Draco says. "Here we got you this!" Harry says handing me a drink. "Starbucks?" I ask. "Yes it's amazing!" Draco says. "Well thank you." I say taking the drink. I soon find out it's called a strawberry lemonade refresher. It's turns out to be very good. After a while draco and Harry went back out to walk around and Narcissa and Bellatrix finally get home.

"Hello love." Narcissa says walking in and giving me a kiss. "Hey. How did it go?" I ask. "You will not believe this!" Bella exclaims plopping down on the couch. "What?" I ask concern. "It's fucking twins" she says abs I go wide eyed. "Twins?" I say. "Yes twins." She says. "That amazing!!" I say with a huge smile! "Yes but no! Because now I have to not only tell Severus that I'm pregnant with is kids but I have to tell him that it's twins!" She says. "It'll be okay. If you want I can help you tell him." I suggest. "No it's okay this is something I have to do on my own. Thank you though I really appreciate it. " she says. I nod and give a smile. "Well here goes nothing" she says standing up and walking out of the room leaving me and Narcissa hoping for the best. As soon as she's gone a lay down on the couch on arm behind my head and my other hand on my stomach. "Hey I know what your thinking about and it's not your fault." Narcissa says walking over to me and now straddling me. "Okay then how about you take my mind off of it?" I say smirking. "Okay well first off I like the tight shirt but the jeans gotta go." She says slowly moving her hands down to my waist and unbuttoning my pants and slowly pulling them down. We give each other a passionate kiss and she goes lower down my neck pulling off my shirt in the process. She trails down my body leaving kisses until she gets to my waist. She slowly pulls down my red lace underwear and immediately attaches her mouth to my clit. I let out a moan of pleasure and I feel her smirk against me. She pumps two finger into me and thrusts them in and out. She soon hits my g-spot and I feel the knot in my stomach build up. "Cissy I'm gonna cum" I say in between moans. "Cum for me princess" she says and the vibrations from her words send me over the edge and the knot explodes filling me with pleasure. As I ride out my high Narcissa kisses me passionately. Soon we're entangled with each other as our breathing slows down.

"I love you cissy" I say

"I love you too princess"

AN heyyyy guys it's another chapter tonight yay okay anyway I hope you liked it lmk if you have any ideas. Sorry for spelling mistakes I'm writing this on my phone.