Sleepover

"Hey dray" I say walking into his room. "Hey! What do yo I want to do?" He asks sitting up on his bed. "Movie?" I ask sitting down next to him. "Okay which movie?" He asks. " uhm what about Cinderella?" I say looking up at him. "Sounds good!" He says putting on the movie and cuddling closer to me.

After a while we're getting hungry. "Want me to go get snacks?" He asks. "YES! Please" I say with a giggle. "Okay I'll be right back." He says walking to the kitchen.

DRACO POV

I'm walking to the kitchen when I spot someone walking in there already. "Hello mother" I say walking to the pantry. "Hello draco. What are you doing?" She asks me. "Just getting snacks for knightly and myself. We're watching Cinderella and most likely a scary movie later" I say grabbing some chocolates. "Oh fun! Hey draco, can I ask you something. About knightly?" Mother asks me. "Yes of course what is it?" I say stopping what I'm doing. "Did she ever tell you what her family was like or how they acted when no one was around?" She asks. "Oh, uhm yeah. Why do you ask?" I say turning around to continue what I was doing. "Oh she- nothing. Go have fun." She says walking off. 'That was weird' I think to myself. I shake it off and finish grabbing the snacks and knightly favorite drinks and head back to my room.

KNIGHTLY POV

Draco finally comes back with the snacks and we continue watching the movie. "You know the fairy god mother kinda looks like Bella in a way." I say. "Woah yeah your right. Just more sane and prettier" he says and I hit him on the shoulder. "What?" He says. "Bella is pretty what are you talking about?" I say looking at him. "Okay relax" he says laughing witch causes me to laugh. We finish the movie then decide to go play one on one quidditch on the field in the back. We get out uniforms on and grab our brooms and head out.

"Come on that's all you got!" I hear Draco yell from the distance. "Oh shut it" I yell back. I spot the snitch and speed forwards to grab it. I notice Narcissa watching us from the stands so I decide to show off. Draco notices that I'm headed forwards to snitch and he speeds next to me. "Not this time Phoenix!" He says. "Oh really. Malfoy look out!" I say pointing to the distance. "What? He says stopping to look. "Ha!" I say as I speed up and grab the snitch. "See Malfoy it's not that hard." I say flying up next to him snitch in my hand. "Oh shut it" he says rolling his eyes. We hear cheers from the stands and see Narcissa clapping. We fly up next to her. "Thank you" I say giving a bow. She laughs. "You both did amazing" she says. "Yeah I would have caught it if knightly didn't play dirty." Draco says rolling his eyes. "Oh please that was not me playing dirty. And if it was I can play way more dirty than that. Trust me" I say with a wink. They laugh with causes me to laugh. "Whatever I'm going to take a shower. Meet me in my room in 20 minutes?" Draco asks. "Sure." I say and he flys off to the house.

"What was that?" Narcissa asks me. "What was what?" I say with a chuckle. "Oh please that was not me playing dirty. And if it was I can play way more dirty. Trust me." She says mocking me. "What about it?" I say with a laugh. "Your leading him on" she says crossing her arms over her breasts and looking into the distance. "Oh come on I am not" I say mocking her by crossing my arms over my breasts. "Your mine only mine" she says Staring me in the eyes. "I'm yours only yours. I promise cissy" I say kissing her cheek. She blushes at the action. "I know and I will make sure you know that." She says with a smirk. "What? When?" I ask with a nervous chuckle. "Tonight" she says walking down the stairs. "How? I'm going to be with draco all night and our rooms are on the other side of his room. "Don't worry let me take care of it." She says. We're not standing behind the stands where no one can see us. She turns to me grabs my face and gives me a long passionate kiss. "See you later." She says with a sink and walking away. I laugh and think about what's going to happen later. I eventually walk away and head to my room to freshen up. I quickly take a shower and get dressed into...

 I quickly take a shower and get dressed into

(You can pick something else obviously)

I head over to Draco's room and walk in to see Harry sitting on Draco bed talking to Harry. "Oh hey Harry" I say standing in the door way. "Hey" he says. Draco stands up and walks into the hall with me. "Hey can we Mabey reschedule our little sleepover thing. Harry needs to talk to me and he said it's important." He says. "Yeah sure I'll be in my room if you need me" I say walking beck to my room. When I walk in no other than Narcissa is sitting on my bed.
"Well I am impressed." I say walking over and sitting next to her. "For what?" She says playing dumb. "You said you'd figure something out and now Draco need to "reschedule" our little sleepover thing because Harry needs to talk to him about something important" I say. "Oh wow I had no idea" she says looking at me. "Mhm sure" I say then laugh a bit.

"What do you want to do then?" I ask. "Can I do you?" She says looking at me. I let out a loud laugh and she starts laughing. "That was pretty good" I say Turing red. "Thank you" she says. "Of course" I say looking at her. "Your really pretty" I say admiring her. She blushes. "So are you." She says slowly crawling on top on me. She is not straddling me. She starts kissing me and of course I kiss back. Soon enough we're ripping off each others clothes and breathing heavily. "Your so pretty" she says kissing down my neck. All I can do is let out a moan in response. "We're going to play a little game" she says looking at me. I nod. "You can't make a sound and if you do there will be a punishment" she says with hunger in her eyes. She soon thrusts two fingers into me and I immediately bite my lips to keep in any moans. "Does that feel good?" She asks me and I nod. "Use your words" she says sternly. "Y-yes mommy" I say she nods and adds one more finger. I'm getting close and she notices. "So close already and you haven't made any noises?" She says speeding up her pace. At this point my lip is bleeding a bit from me biting it so much. "I-I'm gonna cum" I say. "Cum for me" she says staring into my eyes. Soon enough the giant knot in my stomach bursts and my whole body if filled with pleasure. I finally let out loud and quiet moans that fulfill the whole room. "Now that's what I like to hear" she says after I'm come down from my climax. She starts kissing me licking off the blood on my lip. "I'm surprised you didn't make a noise." She says with a chuckle. "There's always next time" I say laughing. And we fall asleep in each others arms.

AN: heyyyyy so how y'all like it? Good? Bad? Chapters coming soon!