Shower

I wake up still in my lovers grasp. "Good morning darling" she says stroking my hair. "Morning cissy" I say leaving a peck on her neck. (Haha it kinda rhymes. Anyway...) "I should get up and get ready before Draco wakes up"'she says. I groan because I don't want her to leave. "Don't pout darling we always have later or tonight" she says. "Actually we don't." I say letting go of her and laying on my back with a long sigh. "Why?" She asks curiously. "I promised Draco I would have a sleepover with him or something." I say staring at the ceiling. "His idea I'm assuming?" She asks "yep. He really is a man child." I say and we let out a fit of laughter. "Well I need a shower" I say standing up and putting on my button up shirt. "Yeah I do too" Narcissa says with a smirk. I let out a laugh "oh come on" I say laughing. We get into the bathroom and I turn on the shower as Narcissa grabs some towels. "Is this okay?" I ask. "It's perfect." She says stepping in and pulling me with her. "Cissy my shirt." I say. She looks at the shirt the to me the rips it off. "Hey I liked that shirt." I say. "Oh please you have like 6 other ones." She says. "True." I say. She soon crashes her lips onto mine and and I decide I want to take over because someone needs payback for last night. I can barley stand to be honest but I'm pushing through it. "K-knightly what are you doing?" She asks me as I start attacking her neck. "We'll do you remember last night?" And she nods. "Well I think someone needs payback." I say. "Oh-" she says but I pump two fingers into her. She throws one leg up on my hip. "Oh my m-Merlin" she says throwing her head back. She lets out some quiet moans and some not so quiet moans. "D-don't stop" she says letting out one very very loud moan. Right before she hits her climax someone knocks on the bathroom door. We both share a look. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's draco." He says opening the door. "Heyyyy what's uhm what's up?" I ask. "Nothing just curious to why I heard so many moans?" He asks. "Oh right uhm." I say quickly looking behind me to my best friends mother who is trying not to laugh. "Are you going solo?" He asks. "Yeah I am actually." I say embarrassed. "We'll do you need help?" He asks with a smirk. "Draco you know that I would love that but I'm actually about to get out. " I say. "Darn okay well then tonight?" He asks. "Sure why not" I say. "Alright well see you at breakfast." He says. I nod and he leaves. "Oh my fucking god!" I say turning back to Narcissa. She bursts out laughing "it's not funny." I say playfully hitting her arm. She continues laughing which ends up in me laughing. "Well thanks now your son thinks I'm horny and is going to rail me tonight." I say trying to make her jealous. "No he's not he was joking!" She says with her laugh and smile slowly fading. "Mhm right just joking." I say running out of the bathroom. "Wait he was serious?" She asks walking out after me. "Who knows. I guess I'll find out tonight." I say walking out of the room and down to breakfast.

A/N hey I know this is like super short but I wanted to get something out. I hope you all like it and I will post more later tonight. Should I write draco railing us? Idk lmao okay bye.