What?

I open the box and I am shocked.

"What- I-" I try to speak but I'm speechless.  "What is it?" Severus ask. "I-it's documents?" I say. In the box is documents on and about me. Tests and studies that were done on my at a younger age testing me and my brothers powers. "It says you killed 10 scientists?" Draco say turning to me. "I- I don't even remember." I say just looking at them. "Hold on knightly look at this one." Bella says pulling an envelope from the top of the box. I take the letter and start to open it when a hand is placed on my shoulder. "I think we should go inside." Narcissa says with a light squeeze. I nod my head and we quickly go inside to figure out what this letter is. Once we get to the living room we all sit down. I open the letter and immediately notice the sloppy hand writing.

Dear knightly,

Hello sister. Eww wait that's too formal! Anyway if you found this letter that means you found this box. Which also mean I'm dead or near death. Anyway you probably noticed the documents in there. I found them. Took them from fathers study and well kept them safe so you knew the truth when you were ready. Not that you weren't ready but as I'm writing this letter you are going through a pretty tough time right now. You got into an accident with father but I don't believe all the lies he's saying. Anyway since you found this box you also figured out you have special abilities as well. Uncle Severus probably helped you. Anyway In the documents it says why you were always told not to try and figure out if you had powers like me. I've studied these files and out case and believe me. You will be shocked. You know what to do from here. I love you so much. Always and forever!

-Everett

"Oh my Merlin" I say putting the letter in Narcissa hands and grabbing the documents. I start searching for the answer when I eventually find it. The document reads..

Knightly Ember Phoenix
5 years of age
Female

Doctor Morgan Le Fay documenting that Ms.Phoenix is instructed to never know about her powers that can cause destruction. If she finds out she WILL ruin our world and everyone in it. She is dangerous. Far more powerful than her twin. If she finds out she must be put to death. She is the Supreme.

"I- I have to go" I say putting the papers down and walking out. "Knightly wait!" I hear Narcissa says but as much as it hurts I ignore her. I sprint to my room and lock the door. Narcissa bangs in my door constantly but I block it out. "KNIGHTLY! Please! Please don't do this! Don't keep me out! I NEED YOU!" The last sentence she said broke me. I slowly open the door to see her crying. "I need you too. But I- I can't hurt you" I say in almost a whisper. "And you wont" she says. "B-but the report says-" I say but get cut off by a passionate strong kiss. "No. You. Won't. I promise" she says hugging me. "I love you" we both say in sync causing us to laugh through the tears. "Come in let's get a drink" Narcissa says guiding me to the kitchen. Once we get there she grabs out two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine.

"Is this okay?" She asks. "It's perfect" I say. "Okay then let's bring these and talk to everyone and sort this out hmm?" She says. "Do I even have a choice?" I ask. "Nope" she says with a peck on my lips and dragging me to the living room. "Hey" I say walking into the room. "I saw the report knightly" Severus says. "And?" I ask nervously. " it may be true but we won't let anything happen to anyone or yourself and that is a promise" he says hugging me. "Thank you" I say with a weak smile. " me and Harry are going to go get food and drinks" draco says getting up to leave. We all nod and sit down.

"So. Who is Everett?" Bellatrix asks. They all look to me. "Well where should I start?" I ask. "The beginning?" Narcissa suggests. "Well I had a twin"
I say then take a deep breath. "His name was- Everett. As you now know" I say and tell them everything from the beginning. After a while draco and Harry come back and we're finished eating and now all just relaxing on the couches. "Hey I was thinking about having some friends over tomorrow . What do you say?" Draco asks Turing to me. "Sure. Sounds fun!" I say with a smile.

AN hey guys I know this is short but I have an amazing idea for the next chapter and you might hate me or you won't haha okay byeeeee