After party.

"Yeah we should head back." Narcissa says still looking into my eyes.

We star at each other for one more second then crash our lips into each other again. Narcissa backs away and I pout in response. "Don't worry darling we're going somewhere. "She says picking me up and I put my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. We eventually get to her room and she kicks the door and puts on a quick silencing charm.

She softly sets me down on the bed still on top of me. She slowly unties my swim top and kisses me down from my neck to my breasts to my lower abdomen.
"Cissy?" I say looking at her. "Yes? Do you not want to do this?" She asks concerned. "No I do it's just I've never actually.... uhm" I say a bit embarrassed. "Don't worry darling I think you'll be able to pick up what to do just fine. Are you ready?" She ask. I nod my head in respond as she slowly pulls down my swim bottoms. "Your so pretty hmm" she says. She comes up and kisses me passionately and leave hickys on her way to my wetness. Without warning she pumps in two fingers and I let out a loud moan. "Oh cissy.." I say in pleasure. She thrusts in and out of me then attaches her teeth onto my clit. I let out a loud pleasured moan.

"Cissy I-I'm gonna c-cum." I say arching my back. "Cum for me princess" She whispers into my ear which sends me over the edge and I feel the knot in my stomach explode and pleasure full my entire body. I let out so many moans that I'm glad she out the silencing charm on not that anyone would hear us due to the party still going on outside. She continues moving her fingers inside of my while I ride out my high and after she comes up and kisses me passionately once more so I could taste myself.

"You taste good darling." She whispers in my ear causing me to blush.  "Okay as much as I'd love to stay in here with you I think we should get back to the party before draco gets suspicious." I say sadly. "Don't worry darling. We have all summer and longer if you want." She says as I get on top of her straddling her. "Oh yeah?" I ask and she hums in response. "Well I think it should be longer than just this summer." I say with kisses in between. "I like that idea." She says. We both kiss once more and I quickly put back on my bathing suit and we head back outside discreetly flirting with each other for the rest of the night.

AN: okay I know this is short but it's my first time writing smut so idk how I did. But definitely leave ideas in the comments please!!!!