Bella...

(I'm sorry in advance)

TW SELF HARM

Severus walks out of the room leaving me and Narcissa with the babies. "She'll be okay" I say to Narcissa. "I know. She's strong" she says giving me a weak smile. "Sorry to interrupt but you Bellatrix blacks sister is law correct?" A man says in the door way. Narcissa looks at me confused. "Yes I am" I say putting down Everett. "Alright come with me please " he says. I nod and grab ahold of Narcissas hand bringing her with me. "So were married now?" She whispers in my ear. "Oh shut it" I say nudging her shoulder. "Just follow me to this room" he says and we both take a deep breath. We walk into the room to see Bellatrix laying down really pale and not breathing.

To be continued....

OKAY IM SORRY IM SO SORRY DONT HATE ME

We walk into the room and see Bellatrix sitting up holding Severus's hand. "Oh I'm so glad your okay" Narcissa says hugging her sister. "Knightly." Bella says. "Hmm?" I say. "Come here" she says kindly. "Oh" I say and she hugs me to the best of her ability. "So the doctors already told me everything and I'm going to be okay." She gives us a smile. "Now where are my babies?" She says and we chuckle. "We'll go get them" Narcissa says holding my hand. We grab Everett and Lily and head back to Bella's room. We walk in and Bella has the biggest smile on her face with tears in her eyes. "Oh my Merlin they're perfect!" She says kissing their heads. "Yes. They are. " Severus says smiling. "At least they have my nose and not yours!" She says while laughing and sniffling. We all burst out laughing and Harry and Draco walk in the door. "Oh wow" Draco says. "Holy shi-" I cut Harry off. "Language" I say giving him the look. He backs into the chair in the corner and stays silent. "I want babies now" Draco says rocking Lily. They all laugh and I smile but it fades. "You alright?" Naricssa asks. "Of course. Couldn't be better" I lie. "Alright I'm going to head back to the house so I can get you and Severus some more comfortable clothes" I say with a smile and blurring my purse over my head. "Want me to come with you?" Narcissa asks. "No I got it. You stay here and live up on your niece and nephew" I say nudging her shoulder a bit. "I'll be back" I say kissing narcissas cheek and leaving.

————

I've arrived at the house and for some reason I'm just overwhelmed. My mind is racing with thoughts and emotions and I can't seem to stop it. I run into the bathroom and grab a razor from a secret cabinet I enchanted. I slit my wrists. I did it. I slump down against the wall and my heart rate slows down. I'm relaxed. I've calmed down. I feel better but worse at the same time.

'I can't believe I just did that'

'This feels good'

'This was a mistake'

'Naricssa is going to freak out if she finds out'

'I hate my father'

'My father is dead'

'I want kids'

'I can't have kids'

'I don't deserve Narcissa'

'I don't deserve this life'

These thoughts run through my mind miles at a minute. After a while of sitting on the floor I get up slightly dizzy. I notice the amount of blood on the floor and freak out. I quickly clean it up and go gather bella and Severus's clothes. I gather a bag and head back to the hospital unaware of the drop of blood on my sleeve.

NARCISSA POV

knightly was gone for quiet a while but she's just returned. "I got you favorite pjs and you always wear the same thing" she says handing Severus a bag with clothes in it. "Hey knightly do you have blood on your sleeve?" Draco asks. "I-oh uhm yeah I got my finger pinched in the zipper bit a big deal." She says nervously. I can tell something is off but I just cant put my finger on it. "But you don't have your finger bandaged?" Draco asks. "Nope I used magic just forgot to clean my sleeve. It's alright it's just blood." She says with a shrug and sitting down next to me.

———————

STILL NARCISSA POV

I notice knightly starting to get tired. "Hey what about we head home for the night and you two- well four can stay here and have some family time?" I suggest and we all agree. Draco and Harry immediately head to bed and knightly goes to the garden. I'm a little confused but follow her anyway. I stay behind a corner for a minute then i hear her crying. "Baby...what's wrong? What happened?" I ask sitting next to her. "I made a mistake" she says. My heart stops. Before I react I ask, "what happened?"

"I uhm I don't know it happened so quickly. One minute is was getting here grabbing clothes and the next I was in the bathroom on the floor with my wrists.... Cut." She says with guilt in her voice.  "Oh baby" I say comforting her. "It's okay but if you ever feel like that again you need to come to me okay?" I say. She nods and we head up to bed.

AN- yall really thought I'd kill if Bella. Wow okay rude. Anyway I know this is short but I wanted to get something out and not leave yall on a clif hanger for too long.