Opening the Tomb

Estel's POV

It's been four days since the dance. Damon and Stefan killed the rogue vampire. But learned there are others wanting to open the tomb. Stefan and Elena double crossed Damon. But he got the grimoire. Which I am reading now as we lounge in his living study.

"Can you do it?" he asks me.

"Not without help" I tell him. "It's a powerful spell and I'm still learning" I state. Stefan enters the room with an anxious look on his face. Damon does not look up at him.

"Anna took Elena" he tells us. "Why is Estel here?" he asks confused.

"Yeah, I got that from your 600 voice mails. Estel is helping me" Damon tells him.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?" Stefan asks him.

"What did you do Damon?" I ask him annoyed.

"Well, then at least you know you'll see her again" he tells Stefan ignoring me.

"Please. What do you know? You were with Anna, you must know where's she living. Just tell me where I can find her" Stefan pleads.

"Nope. You can go" Damon tells me.

"I'm gonna go see Shelia, come on Stefan. She can do a locator spell" I tell him. "See you tonight at the tomb" I tell Damon before leaving with Stefan.

"Why are you helping him?" Stefan asks me as I drive us to Shelia's.

"As long as he is here. He's a threat to everyone I care about. I help him get Katherine, he leaves and the town is safe" I tell him.

"How do you know Shelia?" he asks me.

"She's my teacher" I tell him with a smile as I pull up at her house. I turn off the car and get out. I head to the door and knock as Stefan stands behind me. Shelia opens the door.

"Estel, Stefan what a surprise" she says with a smile. "I saw Damon earlier" she states.

"Sorry about him" I tell her. "Is Bonnie here?" I ask her.

"No, I have not see her since her last visit" she states. I get a bad feeling and am pulled into a vision. I'm in a motel room, I see Bonnie and Elena with Ben. Elena pulls the glass away from her mouth, understanding what Bonnie plans on doing. She hands over the glass. Bonnie takes it and tosses the water on Ben. Bonnie turns the water into flames. Ben yells and pats the flame down on his arm. Elena and Bonnie get up and run to the door. Bonnie makes it to the door and opens it, ready to run out, but Ben grabs Elena before she is able to make it out.

"Come back in! Shut the door!" Ben orders Bonnie.

"Don't hurt her" Bonnie says as she reenters the room.

"Don't make me!" Ben tells her. Bonnie shuts the door behind her. "Lock it" he tells her. Bonnie deadbolts the door and he lets Elena go.

"They have Bonnie and Elena" I state. "Shelia we need to do a locator spell now" I tell her.

"Who has her?" she asks me.

"Vampires, Anna and Ben" I tell her. "Bonnie had a date with him last night. He was a former student from school. He was human, but not now" I state.

"Come in" she tells us. We go in and she grabs something of Bonnie's. We do the locator spell.

"I'll get them, I can handle a newbie" Stefan tells me. "Stay here" he adds before leaving.

"Shelia I know you don't want to open the tomb. But Damon is threatening my sister and the town. Can't we let him have Katherine and burn the others?" I ask her.