Historical Tea Party

Estel's POV

"I see you girls decided to have a sleep over" mum says as I came downstairs.

"Caroline did, she had a fight with Tyler and needed a girls night" I tell her.

"I thought she liked Matt" she says confused.

"She does, but she and Tyler have gotten close recently" I state. "You off to work?" I ask noticing her uniform.

"Yeah, one of the deputies called in sick. So I have to take over" she states. "Can you go to the Lockwood tear party for me?" she asks me. "I promised Carol I'd go" she states.

"Sure mum, anything for you" I tell her. She smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you and Caroline. See you later" she says before leaving. I hear a phone ring upstairs and eavesdrop.

"Go away!" Care whines and I hear a thud of someone landing on the floor. I chuckle. Someone answers the phone.

"Hello?" Elena says tiredly.

"Shh" Bonnie says.

"Elena!" Care whines.

"How was the slumber party?" I hear Stefan ask.

"Good and much needed. It was nice us four girls hanging out again" Elena tells him. "When can you and I have one?" she asks flirtatiously.

"Mmm. That can be arranged" he tells her.

"Okay. Now. Today. Take me far, far away" she tells him seriously.

"Even with everything that's going on?" he asks her.

"Because of everything that's going on" she tells him.

"And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father who just got into town?" he asks her. John Gilbert is in town? Great.

"Uh, this has everything to do with that" she tells him.

"Well, in that case, where would you like to go?" he asks her. I stop eavesdropping and decide to make Bonnie breakfast. Soon Elena appears.

"Others still asleep?" I ask her.

"Like you have to ask" she tells me. "Where's your mum?" she asks me.

"Work, want breakfast?" I ask her.

"No thanks Estel, Stefan and I are going to go to my family's lake house. I need to go pack" she tells me. "Tell the others I said goodbye" she adds and I nod my head. She left.

Soon the others wake up and Bonnie eats breakfast. "Where's mum?" she asks me.

"Like you have to ask" I tell her.

"I thought she had the day off, because of the Lockwood tea party" she says.

"She did, but a deputy called in sick. So I have to go to the party in mum's place" I grumble. "Help me pick an outfit?" I ask.

"Sorry, have plans with Bonnie" she tells me.

"It's fine, you girls have fun" I tell them. Before going to my room. I look at my closet and just grab the first dress I see. Which happens to be the one I wore to the founders party with Damon. I grab the same heels. But wear the necklace Elena gave me and my daylight ring.

I look at my hair and decide I want a new do. So I went to the bathroom and cut it to shoulder length. Before having a shower. I then clean up the bathroom and got ready. I drove to the Lockwood Manor alone.

"Love the new look Estel dear" Mrs Lockwood says.

"Thank you, I decided it was time for a change" I tell her. "Mum was called into work, hope you don't mind me attending in her place" I say.