Senior Prank Night

Estel's POV

"How goes your end?" I ask Katherine as I got ready to leave. I'm late meeting Caroline and the others. I promised to help with senior prank night. Even though I graduated.

"We should have his location soon, what about you?" she asks me.

"I feel like he is here already, I'll do everything in my power to stop him" I tell her. "Tell Damon, I said hi" I add before hanging up. I left the house and start to drive to the school. When Caroline calls. "Hi Care, I'm on my way" I assure her.

"Can you get more toilet paper and red cups?" she asks me quietly.

"Already in the car" I lie.

"You're a life saver" she states. "Eta?" she asks.

"Five minutes" I tell her. I hear a bunch of mouse traps go off. And everyone groan.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" I hear her shout. I laugh and hang up. I pull into the service station. I grab toilet paper and cups. I was paying for them when I have a vision of Care in danger.

I arrive at the school and run to the gym. I see Klaus snap Tyler's neck. I raise my hand holding him and his sister in place. "Ah wondered when you would appear" Klaus says with a with.

"Where's my sister?" I demand.

"No idea" he tells me.

"Really?" I ask and start to chant. His sister screams in pain.

"What are you doing?" he demands.

"Killing your sister" I tell him as she sags in relief. "Now tell me where mine is and let us discuss this mutter like civilized people Niklaus. Otherwise Rebekah here dies" I state.

"So you're her reincarnate" she groans.

"Yep" I say. "Niklaus?" I ask.

"You kill her, I kill your sister" he states. I chant and he falls to the ground in pain.

"I am more powerful then you give me credit for Niklaus, do not test me" I tell him. As I let him relax.

"Rebekah knows where she is" he states.

"Good she can take me to her" I state.

"Not until you tell me how to make my hybrids" he tells me.

"Not going to happen" I tell him. "I'm a dead woman walking anyway. I am not going to give her another reason to kill me" I sate. "You want to know how to make your hybrids, ask her yourself" I tell him.

"Fine, I will" he states I release him along with Rebekah. "You know what I want" he says looking at Bonnie. "Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping" he tells her. He grabs Elena's arm and looks at her. Elena makes a sign to Bonnie and she leaves with Matt. Rebekah looks at Elena.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier" Rebekah states. I have a flash of the original.

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus asks her.

"No, she is going to take me to my sister" I tell him. "But by all means bring Tyler along" I tell her. She grabs him and drags him over to me. "Lead the way and Klaus if my sister dies. So does yours" I tell him before leaving with Rebekah.

'Kill Elena' the voice snaps.

'Not until I know my sister is safe' I snap back.

"You hearing her now?" Rebekah asks me.