Death of Finn

Estel's POV

It's been four days since we ruined Esther's plan A and she has yet to make a reappearance. But I am sure she will. No doubt she is waiting for the next full moon. So that she can draw on it for power. Especially as she has been trying to take away mine again. So I've had to be focused on keeping her from doing it. Which means I can't afford to lose focus to do the unlinking spell.

Luckily Klaus has Kol watching Jeremy. Who Bonnie has a huge crush on. His hybrids got Bonnie and he finally managed to track down Finn. Rebekah meanwhile was able to find the white oak and burned it to the ground. While Damon Salvatore watched.

"They're back" I tell Sage. She is Finn's old girlfriend. We leave the room we were in and head for the foyer.

"Oh, I most likely could, but why force when I can persuade?" Klaus asks Finn. Who notices Sage and I on the staircase.

"Hello Finn" she says with a smile.

"Sage" he says shocked she's still alive. Finn gets up and rushes over to her. They embrace.

"What do you know, true love prevails" Rebekah says. As Klaus got a text. No doubt from Kol.

"It does occasionally have its uses" he tells her. As he replies to the text. "Easier than torturing him" he states.

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Rebekah asks.

"Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?" Klaus asks her.

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Ask Sage what he did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order" she tells him. I approach her with a knife and glass phial. She allows me to collect her blood.

"Enjoy torturing Damon" I tell her. She smiles and leaves. I go over to Finn and Sage. "Finn, I made your family a promise" I state as he looks at me. "I intend to keep it, now you can die alone or live and have the life you dreamed of with Sage" I tell him.

"But my mother..." he tries to say.

"I'll deal with her, you need no longer be afraid" I tell him. "I promised to protect this family and your mother wants to destroy it. I promised none of you would ever be alone again. Let me protect your family" I say.

"Do it Finn" Sage says. "We can finally have our forever" she states. He looks between us and nods. He willingly gives me his blood. Before leaving with Sage. I hand the phials to Klaus.

"You know what to do with these" I state. "I am on my way to see my sister" I tell him. He nods his head and I leave.

"Estel!" she cheers and hugs me when I get home. "I'm about to meet Elena and Matt at the grill, care to join us?" she asks.

"I thought we could spend some sister time together. I've missed you" I tell her.

"I've missed you too" she states. "Estel, why do you protect them?" she asks.

"To protect you" I state.

"Have they threatened me?" she asks.

"No" I tell her.

"Then why do I need protecting?" she asks me confused.

"Do you remember all the myths we heard about vampires and werewolves?" I ask her. "Some are true. Like werewolves only changing no a full moon. Vampires burning in the sun" I explain.

"Yes, but some are wrong like the thing about silver and werewolves" she states.

"But there is one myth I do not want to test" I tell her.