Killing Gloria

Estel's POV

I was keeping watch while Katherine speaks to Stefan. While also eavesdropping. "You two look chummy. Klaus your new bestie?" Katherine asks Stefan and I roll my eyes.

"You know, if he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead. Along with you Estel" Stefan states. I roll my eyes and join them.

"He'll have to catch me first" I tell him.

"Happy to know that you still care. So tell me if I'm wrong...Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for...That's the necklace that you gave to Elena" Katherine says.

"Good bye Katherine" Stefan says.

"Hey, hey. Wait. You're up to something, tell me" she says.

"Probably the same thing we're up to" I tell her.

"They don't know where the necklace is or where this reincarnate is. I just have to keep them from figuring it out. I have it all under control" Stefan tells us.

"Please, tell me you have a better plan than that" Katherine pleads. "You do. Come on, Stefan. You're not the diabolical type. Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work" she tells him.

"Well, if the most diabolical woman I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right" Stefan states. I chuckle and Katherine gives me a pointed look.

"Uh-huh. I forgot. You're bad now. Don't get too cocky. Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone. And I've heard about that sister. Be careful. She'll ruin you" Katherine tells him.

"Happy to know you still care" he states. "I'd leave if I were you Estel" he tells me. Before leaving. I sigh running a hand through my hair.

"You're not bailing on me are you Estel?" Katherine asks me. "We have a deal" she reminds.

"I know and I am not leaving. I couldn't even if I wanted too" I state.

"Because you're the reincarnate and the original witch wants you to kill Klaus. In exchange you get to keep your magic" she states.

"It's not my magic" I snap and take a deep breath. "Look I'm this to protect my sister and to with her. Forever and always, for no other reason" I state. "We should keep an eye on Stefan, something tells me he's going to get hurt" I tell her.

"Then what are we waiting around here for?" she asks me. We follow Stefan discretely. "You didn't answer my question about being the original witch's reincarnate" she states.

"It wasn't a question, it was a statement" I correct her. "And yes the voice I hear is the original witch. And me being her reincarnate solves the problem of me having visions of the originals from a thousand years ago" I state. "She was their mother" I tell her.

"And she made them vampires, cursed Klaus. That's messed up" she states.

"She loved them, but it mutters not. I am only doing this for my sister, not the witch" I state. She nods her head. "Also I know you plan on trying to kill once our mission is done Katherine. Know I will kill you before you can even touch me. We clear?" I ask she grips her head in pain.

"Crystal" she says and I release her.

(Time skip)

So I was right Stefan did get himself into trouble. Gloria was torturing him for information while Klaus and Rebekah were none the wiser. Katherine and I arrived at Gloria's bar. "She's the doppelgänger. She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus can't make hybrids, isn't it?" Gloria asks Stefan.

"This is creepy" Katherine states.

"I'd say morbid" I tell her. Gloria turns around. Katherine's beside her and she puts a stake through her neck. Gloria falls on the floor, dead. Katherine looks at Stefan.