Meeting Elijah

Estel's POV

I woke up to see a vampire crouching over Elena. I throw him away with my power. "You ok Elena?" I ask I get up.

"Yes, thanks Estel"  she says grateful.

"You're a witch" the vampire says shocked.

"Yeah and if you want to hurt Elena. You have to go through me" I sneer glaring at him. He snarls.

"Trevor control yourself" a young woman says as she enters the room.

"The witch started it" he tells her.

"You tried to feed on Elena" I snap.

"Enough" the woman says. "Trevor go do something useful" she tells him. And he leaves the room. She looks at Elena. "Oh my god, you look just like her" she states.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you..." Elena pleads.

"Be quiet" the woman tells her.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this" Elena tells her as she approaches her.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet" the woman tells her. "Who are you?" she asks me.

"I'm not telling you a thing" I tell her.

"What do you want?" Elena asks her. Rose slaps her hard. Elena falls on the couch, unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet" she sneers.

"Touch her again and I'll burn this place to the ground" I tell her.

"I'm not scared of a teenage witch" she tells me.

"Then you are very stupid" I tell her giving her a brain aneurysm. She holds her head groaning in pain. "I don't care how old you are, harm Elena again. And I'll kill you and the other vampire" I state releasing her. I check on Elena as the she left the room.

I wake Elena up and signal her that it's time to go. She nods her head and I signal her to be quiet. I lead her to a hall way and we hear Trevor speaking to the woman. "So, you called him?" Trevor asks the woman.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works" she tells him.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" he asks her. I'm pulled into a vision of a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. He looked like he was in his early or mid twenties. I'm pulled back to the present by Elena stepping on a floor board.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" the woman asks us.

"Who's Elijah?" we ask her.

"He's your worse nightmare" she tells us.

"I'm not scared of a vampire" I tell her.

"You should be scared of him" she tells me before leaving.

"What now?" Elena asks me.

"I'll think of something, but we have to find out who this Elijah is" I tell her. She nods her head in agreement. We go in search of the girl and find her in another room. Boarding up windows.

"Why am I here?" Elena asks her.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them" she says.

"Why won't you?" Elena asks her.

"That's another one" she says.

"I know I'm here by accident, no way your dumb enough to kidnap a witch. Trevor maybe, but not you" I tell her.