Estel the Siphoner

(Old Witch House) Estel's POV

"That's new" Bonnie says noticing my necklace. "Is that a moonstone?" she asks me curious.

"Yes, want to see it?" I ask her. She nods her head. I remove my necklace and hand it to her. She gasps in shock and I smirk.

"It has magic, like a lot of magic" she states in awe.

"Should do I spelled it several years ago" I tell her as I take it back putting it on.

"To do what?" she asks me curious.

"To store moonlight and turn it into magic. Every full moon, I'd leave it somewhere where it could catch the rays of the moon and absorb it" I explain.

"Why?" she asks confused.

"I'm not like you anymore Bonnie" I tell her.

"Yeah, you're a vampire with magic" she states.

"No I'm a vampire slash siphoner" I correct h.

"Siphoner?" she asks.

"It's a subsection of witches born without personal magic but with the unique ability to absorb magic power from others" I tell her.

"Then how did you have magic before our spell?" she asks me confused.

"I can siphon magic from a few things, all require physical contact though. I think subconsciously knew I might become one, so I created this necklace" I explain.

"But you weren't wearing it at the dance or when we did the spell" she states.

"Correct" I say with a smile. "I can siphon magic from magical objects like this necklace. But also from supernatural beings" I tell her.

"Like channeling?" she asks.

"Sort of, but it's different. I don't really understand how to explain it" I tell her. "But I can siphon magic from witches, vampires and werewolves. When I did magic for the spell, I siphoned from my vampire side" I explain.

"Couldn't that kill you?" she asks em concerned.

"If I over did it, yes" I tell her. "Which is why I found this necklace" I state.

"Smart" she tells me.

"It sucks Bonnie, I'm only as powerful as the thing I siphon magic from. The power in this necklace isn't infinite, I'll need to place it in moon light to replenish whatever magic I use" I tell her. "If it runs out and I need magic. I'll have to siphon it from myself or another supernatural being" I state. "I was more powerful with my own magic, with little limitations. Now, will you understand my point" I tell her.

"I'm sorry Estel, I wish I could help you" she tells me.

"Only thing that could help would be finding a cure for vampirism. Which doesn't exist" I tell her. "Lets just focus on dealing with Klaus, then we can focus on other things" I state. She agrees. We get back to creating a spell to kill Klaus.

(Alaric's Apartment) Third's Persons POV

Katherine is making coffee as Klaus stands by Maddox, still in Alaric's body. "I'll be back as soon as I can" Maddox assures him.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get" Klaus tells him. Maddox left and Klaus shut the door behind him.

"Where is he going?" Katherine asks.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do" Klaus tells her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" she asks him.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us" he states. "I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse" he declares.