Taking Damon to the Founder's Party

Estel's POV

I'm trying on dresses for the founder's party while Damon lays on my bed. Reading the third Twilight book. " No yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue" he tells me.

"Caroline does not like the blue" I tell him as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Well, I do. And if I'm gonna be your date..." he starts to say.

"You are not my date, Caroline is" I tell him as I look at him. "Also our mother is going to be there, and she is a very proud gun owner" I add.

"I went through a lot of trouble to make sure this party wasn't cancelled. It's very important I be there. Please take me" he says trying to compel.

"Witch" I remind him smirking.

"I guess I could compel Caroline to be my date then" he says and I glare at him.

"Fine, you can go with me to the founder's party" I grumble.

"Not if you're wearing that dress. What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped" he says looking back at the book. As I remove the yellow dress and put on the blue one.

"You gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't" I tell him.

"Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it" he tells me.

"You know if my sister was here, she'd ask why you don't sparkle in the sun" I tell him.

"Because I live in the real world, where vampires burn in the sun" he states.

"Only reason you don't burn is because of that ring" I remind him. "So how exactly does one become a vampire?" I ask him as I sit on the bed.

"It's complicated. You'd have to feed on my blood, then die, then feed on a human's. It's a whole ordeal. This book, by the way has it all wrong" he tells me. He kisses my neck.

"You can be very sweet when you want to be" I state.

"Yes, I can be sweet" he says. "There's something I need you to do for me" he adds.

"And what would that be Damon?" I ask him.

"How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?" he asks poking my nose. I roll my eyes.

"Very good" I tell him. He hums and kisses me. "I'm gonna go tell Caroline to take Bonnie to the party" I state. I get up off of the bed and go to my sister's room.

"What do you think?" she asks showing me her blue dress.

"You look great, but I'm afraid you have to find a new date. I'm going with Damon, why don't you ask Bonnie" I suggest. She pouts but nods her head and I return to my room.

"I'm gonna go get ready, pick you up in a couple of hours" Damon tells me. I nod my head and he leaves by my window. I sigh and go take a shower. I blow dry my hair and brush it. I then brush my teeth and get ready for the party. I put on a new scarf and head band. I then put on my heels tighten the ankle straps. I grab the bag and make sure everything I need is in it.

Damon soon arrives and drives us to the Lockwoods. Where the founder's party is being held. "Estel, you look smashing" Mrs Lockwood says smiling.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood. This is my boyfriend Damon" I tell her.

"Oh, well, come on in" she says and we enter the house.

"Lovely to meet you. I've been looking forward to this party for quite a while" Damon tells her.