Returning Home

Estel's POV

It's been two and half weeks since I've been home. Klaus hasn't let me out of his sight and has been making many hybrids. I still don't have magic and haven't heard her voice since I failed to stop him. I sigh as I look out the window of the apartment we have been staying in. We are currently in Portland, which seems to be a breeding ground for wolves. One thing I've noticed, is they all seem to be sired to Klaus.

"Start packing" Klaus says as he enters the apartment.

"Why?" I ask him.

"We're returning to Mystic Falls" he declares and I look at him shocked. "No time for questions, pack and get changed into this" he says placing a bag on the table. "Plane leaves in under an hour" he adds and goes to his room. I frown in confusion.

I take the bag and go to my room. I pack using vampire speed. Before looking at what was in the bag. It's navy and black dress with matching black heels. Why do I have to dress up so nicely? Why is he in such a joyful mood? I sigh and change, then put a black coat on over top of the dress. I rejoin Klaus in the living room.

"Lets go" he says and we left. We got into a car outside.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"My father is daggered and I wish to see his body" he states. I get a flash of a man. "Apparently he went after Elena" he adds.

"Why the dress and heels?" I ask him.

"It's homecoming and I am planning a party at the Lockwoods, Tyler is handling the details" he states. I nod my head. We catch the plane with his hybrids an fly to Virginia. Before driving the rest of the way to Mystic Falls, Klaus has his coffins dropped off at a warehouse.

'Revive Micheal' the voice tells me.

'Why?' I ask.

'He has a weapon that can kill Klaus, kill Klaus and you can have your magic back' she states.

'Why should I believe you?' I ask her. 'You have only ever caused me and my family pain' I state.

'What if I said I could make you a witch again?' she asks.

'Impossible, there is no cure for vampirism' I state.

'Who said anything about a cure? I said I could make you a pure witch again, interested?' she asks. I look at Klaus.

'What do I have to do?' I ask her.

'Wake Micheal and ensure nothing gets in his way of killing Klaus, do the best you can and you will be rewarded' she states. Before going silent.

"My mother?" Klaus asks me.

"If your father is dead, will you let me return to my family?" I ask him.

"Of course, I'm sure you'll see your sister tonight" he states. What means more to me? Being a witch or my family? Well that's easy, my family. If I stand against Klaus and he lives, he'd kill them. But if his mother returns and I don't try to stop him. She'll kill them.

"Promise my family will be safe?" I ask him.

"Of course" he says. I look out the window fighting with myself. How do I keep my family safe from Klaus and his mother? I have to plan this out carefully.

(Time skip)

The party is in full swing. Klaus said I could go find Caroline. But I wasn't to leave the Lockwood property without his permission. Stupid compulsion. If I still had my powers, he wouldn't of been able to compel me. Anyway, I've figured out what to do. I just pray everything works out and I made to right decision.