Ruined Sleepover

Estel's POV

When I arrive at school I am called into the principal's office. Which confused me. But I go anyway. I arrive to see the principal talking to a man in his thirties. "You asked to see me sir" I say.

"Yes Miss Forbes, allow me to introduce your new history teacher. Mr Saltzman" he says.

"Pleasure to meet you sir" I say offering him my hand. He shakes it as I get a flash him seeing Damon drink from a young woman's neck. I take back my hand.

"So I want you to show him to his classroom and staff room" the principal tells me. I nod my head.

"Right this way Mr Saltzman" I say and leave the office. He follows me. "Right now you'll have my sister and her friends. I don't have history until this afternoon" I tell him. "Any questions about the school or town?" I ask him.

"You are a member of the founding families?" he asks me.

"Sure am, my mum is the sheriff of this town" I tell him proudly.

"Interesting, what do you know of the towns history?" he asks me.

"I lot, I don't usually like history. But I love histories of small towns. I actually plan on traveling the world. Going to towns like this one and writing a book each ones history" I tell him.

"Ambitious, I'd like to pick your brain sometime about the towns history" he tells.

"Be happy to help" I tell him. I show him the staff room first then his classroom. "See you this after Mr Saltzman, good luck" I tell him and leave.

(Time skip to end of school)

I exit the school to see Caroline talking to Matt and decide to listen in. "I heard your mom in the morning, and I didn't want to get you in trouble. So, I went out the window" Matt states. That explains the sound I heard that morning.

"You went out the window? Another Lame-Guy move" Caroline tells him.

"Your mom's the sheriff! And as for the "hey"s, I'm pretty sure it's what I've said to you every day since the first grade. Trying to read something into it? Lame-Girl move" Matt tells her and walks off.

"Ouch, need ice for that burn sister?" I ask her.

"Oh go jump in the river" she grumbles.

"Just so you know, I approve" I tell her.

"Not like I need it, but thank you" she states.

"See you at home" I tell her and go to my car. I get in and start to drive home. It's my turn to cook tonight. As I drive I receive a text and ignore it until I pulled into the driveway. I see it's from Elena inviting me to a sleepover at her house and frown. We've only really just started talking again and she's inviting me to a sleepover?

I then get a text from Caroline saying we are going. I roll my eyes and go inside. I prepare an over night bag. Before doing my chores and start to make dinner. Caroline arrives and tells me mum is working late. So we ate together and I put a plate in the fridge for mum. Caroline got ready and I drive us to Elena's house.

We arrive to see Bonnie already there. We all go to Elena's bedroom. I apologize to Bonnie about the necklace and she told me she through it away. Which I was fine with. Caroline though goes to Bonnie's bag to get her manicure kit.

"So, Elena...how long do you think this fight with Stefan's gonna last? Is it...like a permanent thing?" I ask her.

"I didn't know you knew about that" she states.

"Care told me" I say shrugging.

"I don't know" she tells me and I nod my head not pushing it.

"Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie?" Care demands.

"What?" Bonnie asks her shocked.

"Caroline" I snap glaring at her and she holds up the crystal necklace.

"I'm not lying to you, Caroline. I swear Estel" Bonnie tells me.

"I believe you" I assure her.

"It's true Caroline, I saw her through it away" Elena adds.

"Then explain it" Care tells her.

"Emily" Bonnie and I say together.

"I wonder why she won't leave me alone" Bonnie muses.

"She is your ancestor, perhaps she is trying to guide you to something" I state.

"What is going on? Why am I not a part of this conversation? You guys do this to me all the time and now so is my own sister" Care whines.

"That's not true" I assure her.

"Yes it is. I can't talk to you. You don't listen" Bonnie tells Caroline.

"That's not true" Care tells her.

"I'm a witch" Bonnie tells her.

"And don't we all know it?" Care asks her.

"See? That's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to tell you something. You don't even hear it" Bonnie states and stalks out of the room.

"I listen. When do I not listen?" Care asks Elena and I.

"Sorry I'm staying out of this one Care" Elena tells her.

"Me too" I state. She groans and leaves the room. We listen to her make up with Bonnie. She then convinced us all to do a séance. Which I was against, so I just watch them. It was going slow until the lights went off and the necklace disappeared. Bonnie got locked in the bathroom and came out wearing the necklace. But she was not Bonnie.

I follow her outside. "Emily, why are you possessing Bonnie?" I demand.

"You are not serving your purpose, she is not pleased" she tells me.

"What purpose?" I ask her confused.

"When the time comes you will know, protect Bonnie. For now go home with your sister, I shall destroy the necklace" she tells me. Then leaves before I can protest. I hear a car horn and turn to see Caroline waiting in her car. I sigh in defeat and get in.

"Well that was a failure" I state.

"Yeah, sorry about that" she says sheepishly. "How about we have a sleep over in my room instead" she suggests.

"Not that that isn't a great idea, I think you'll have a guest tonight" I tell her. She nods and drives us home. She goes to her room and I watch Netflix.  I soon hear voices upstairs and smirk. So called it. I got ready for bed and go to kill it a night.

But find an angry depressed Damon on my bed. "Why are you here Damon?" I ask him.

"Emily destroyed the crystal and now there is noway to open the tomb. I'm leaving town" he states.

"I don't know if I should feel sorry for you or not. Or if I'll miss you" I state. "I hope you find happiness though" I add.

"Thanks, goodbye Estel Forbes. It was a pleasure" he says and leaves. I lay down and fall asleep.

A/N

Picture above of Alaric and picture on the external link of the séance.