60s Dance

Estel's POV

I had a free period and notice Alaric looking lost. "You lost Ric?" I ask with a smirk. He turns to me and looks surprised.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" he asks me.

"Free period" I say with a shrug. "Besides Caroline wants me to make sure the prep for the dance is going well" I tell him. "Anyway, thought you'd know your way around by now" I say.

"Yeah, guess I drank to much last night" he tells me.

"Well come on, can't have you late for your first class" I tell him. I lead him to his class. "Have fun" I state before going to the gym. "Lets get a move on guys" I tell the others present. They do so and I focus on the sign.

(Time skip)

Caroline had joined us and took over managing the preparations. "Hey, Dana. Um, can you take care of these?" she asks.

"Sure" Danna says.

"Okay, thank you" Care says and goes over to Matt. "Hey" she says with a smile. He gives her a kiss. "What was that for?" she asks him.

"Just practicing for tonight" he tells her with a smile. They kiss again. She laughs lightly. "So I...found a suit. If you still want me to be JFK tonight?" he asks her.

"Perfect" she tells her. I notice Bonnie and Jeremy talking. It look tense. Elena joins them, she speaks to Jeremy before he left. I followed him.

"Hey, you ok Jere?" I ask concerned.

"Estel, hi" he says. "Yeah, I'm fine" he lies.

"You are a terrible lair" I tell him. "What's up with you and Bonnie?" I ask him.

"You know the witch massacre site Elijah wanted?" he asks me quietly.

"Yes" I say.

"He thought a witch with enough power, could kill Klaus. Bonnie got her magic back and did a spell. Now has the power of a hundred dead witches, she'll have to use all that power to kill Klaus" he states.

"But that'd kill her, Elena would never agree to that" I tell him.

"Elena doesn't know, only Bonnie and I do" he tells me. "And now you" he adds.

"We'll find another way, Bonnie won't die" I assure him.

"I just wish you still had your magic, you were powerful according to Bonnie" he states.

"I was" I state. "Look I'll talk to Bonnie" I tell him. He nods his head grateful and we went to our separate classes.

(Time skip)

So I got a call from Damon after school. Apparently Klaus is in town and made his first move. He said Caroline and I had to get over to the boarding house. But I told him I didn't want Caroline involved. So I didn't tell her and went to the Boarding house.

I arrive to find Damon, Stefan, Bonnie and Elena in the living room. "So we go to the dance, we find him" Damon tells the other three.

"Sounds good to me" I state.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like" Stefan tells us.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply" Damon state.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school" Stefan reminds us. Before looking at Elena and Bonnie. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" he asks them. There's a knock on the door.

"I might know what he looks like" I state. "When he's name was mentioned, I had a flash of a man with dark blue-green eyes and dark blonde hair" I tell them.