Three Out Four

Estel's POV

So, we managed to figure out where the coffins are. Thanks to my friend. Just not how to get them back. "Can’t your friends help?" Klaus asks.

"No, the coffins are being hidden by 100 witches. Even if we got into the house, we wouldn't be able to find them, " I state.

"Dead witches," he states.

"Do I have to remind you how powerful one dead witch is?" I retort.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Klaus asks.

"Anything from your connects?" I ask.

"Bonnie is looking for her long lost mother," he states.

"Of course," I say, grab mt grimoire.

"What?" Klaus asks.

"This is how they open the coffin your mother is locked in," I state, showing him a spell. "It takes two witches to perform. Mother and daughter, not only would it bring your mother back. She'd be more powerful with access to the whole Bennett line. Living and dead, " I explain.

"Well, then we have to find her first and use her as leverage to get the coffins back. Then we kill her, ensuring my mother stays dead, " he states.

"Sounds like you have everything under control." I state. As I pack my bag.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asks.

"To stall Elena and Bonnie, then go meet my sister," I state.

"I'd rather you focus on Bonnie and Elena until I have her mother," he states.

"That could take all day," I tell him, and he says nothing. "Fine, but only to ensure your bitchy mother can't hurt my family" I state. I left and went to the Gilbert house. I arrive to see Bonnie and Elena with a lot of files. "What's all this?" I ask them.

"I'm helping Bonnie search for her mum," Elena states.

"Why? She abandoned you years ago. Why look for her now?" I ask Bonnie.

"It's a secret," she tells me, and I pout.

"Since, when do you keep secrets from me? I helped train you, " I remind her.

"I can't tell you, but will you help? Three pairs of eyes are better than two, " she states.

"Fine, but only because we're friends," I state and grab a file as we sit at the kitchen counter.

(Time skip)

"Los Alamitos?" Elena asks, showing Bonnie a file. We've been at this for over an hour. I believe I found the right Abby in Monroe, North Carolina. So, I hid the file in my bag to prevent them from finding it. Klaus had texted, his hybrids had found her, and were on route. I should only have to stall a little longer.

"To old," Bonnie tells her.

"Honolulu?" I ask, showing her another folder.

"I wish" she tells me. "How many of these are there?" Bonnie asks Elena.

"A lot. I asked the sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country, " Elena tells her.

"I know we haven't been able to really... that things had been weird because of Jeremy, so thank you for helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with, " Bonnie tells her. "Thanks for helping also," she tells me.

"No biggy," I assure her. "Speaking of Jeremy, how is he liking Denver? " I ask Elena.

"He's settling in well" she tells me. "There's nothing more important, Bonnie," she adds.