Summaries

There Goes the Neighborhood

Estel helped her sister get ready for her double date with Matt, Stefan and Elena. She then studied for her exams. Until her sister returned and told her about the double date. Apparently they caught Damon making out with Kelly Donovan. Speaking of Damon, the cinema movie date went well. But they agreed to stay friends.

Let the Right One In

Caroline and Estel were going to their father's engagement party. Driving through a storm when the car gets stuck in the mud. Care decided to go for a walk to try get a signal. While Estel stayed with the car. Until she heard her little sister's scream. She ran to her to discover a human arm. They called the police and it turns out to be Vicki Donovan. They returned to Mystic Falls and informed everyone. Matt and his mother were devastated.

Miss Mystic Falls

Estel with the help of Bonnie helped Caroline get ready for Miss Mystic falls. She had her escort be Matt's stand in. As Matt was called into work. During the award ceremony where Caroline became Miss Mystic Falls. Estel found out Stefan is still on human blood. She helped Elena vervain Stefan. Before going home.

Founder's Day

Estel came back from spending a few days with her dad and his fiance. To help Caroline get ready for the Founder's day parade. Caroline even made her dress up. They then changed and went to the grill with Matt and Tyler. Where they were told to go home by Mayor Lockwood. He gave Tyler his keys telling him to leave and take them with him.

But when the device activated. Their car crashed. Caroline had to have surgery and vampire blood to save her life. Estel got a bad concussion and was made to stay at the hospital over night for observation. As well as for night after. While Matt and Tyler were allowed to go home.

Brave New World

Estel was so upset when Katherine turned her little sister into a vampire. She vowed to kill her. But first she started to look for an appropriate piece of jewelry to turn into a daylight ring for her sister. Until her sister dragged her to the school fair.

Which was fun. Especially when Estel saw Mason again. He took her clubbing on her sixteenth birthday. Which they never told anyone else. He promised when he was last in Mystic falls to take her to New York when she turns twenty one.

When Estel went to look for her sister. She found her with the Salvatores, Elena and Bonnie. Alng with a dead body. She took her to the bathroom and helped her clean herself up. Before taking her home.

Bad Moon Rising

Estel made Caroline a day light ring. Then left her with Stefan to teach her how to hunt. She went to the Lockwood swimming hole. For the party. Caroline soon joined her. But became jealous and compelled someone. But she went to talk to Matt in the woods.

Estel was having fun. When Stefan approached her asking if she'd seen Caroline. He told her about werewolves being real and how their bite is fatal to vampires. They went of to search for Caroline. They found her with Matt. Stefan left with Caroline to get somewhere safe. After Estel promised to take care of Matt.

Later Care finds them. She heals Matt and compels him to forget about her biting him. He the went home. Estel drives her home. She feel asleep with her head phones on while she study for her exams. So didn't hear Katherine come into the house and threaten her sister.

Kill or Be Killed

Estel went with Caroline and their mother to the park. To help do up the park. Where Mason told their mother about the Salvatores. Their mother nearly killed them. But Elena, Caroline and Estel stopped her. She was taken to the boarding house until she could be compelled.

Plan B

While Estel was helping Care with their mother and thinking of ways to kill Katherine. Bonnie was left to help Damon capture Mason. Who he tortured for information. Estel and Care meet Bonnie. Care left with Bonnie to the well. While Estel went home to clean it. So that it'd be ready for her mother's return that night.