Chapter 21: I slammed myself in-between the two sexual boys.

Jason’s P.O.V

                “Who gets to go to the doctor? You do, yes you,” Luke said talking to Julia in a baby voice. Julia raised an eyebrow at him. If there is a baby in there I feel for it. Having Luke as a dad will mess it up if Luke makes it out alive.

                “Whose gonna get bitch slapped?” Julia asked back in a baby tone. Her eyes narrowed in on Luke’s frozen body. Luke slowly sat back up and leaned the other way.

                “Somebody is moody,” Henry coughed.

                “Some people are really going to get bitched slapped with a steel metal two ton chair!” Julia huffed stomping away. Julia disappeared into the kitchen.

                “What crawled up her ass?” Luke asked.

                “You,” Ta stated.

                “More like he crawled up her pleasure hole,” Lexi sang smirking. Ta gave her a high five.

                “Ugh, I got to take a shart,” Ta said in a British accent, getting up from the broken down recliner.

                “Shart?” Henry asked with eye brows raised.

                “British shit,” Ta said in a duh voice while rolling her eyes. Jeez, could these girls roll their eyes more?

                “Well, you can shove that British shit up your ass,” Luke said walking away. Great now dumbass is in a bad move.

                “It’s already up my ass, dumbo,” Ta said as she went on a mission to find the shitter. I shook my head as a small smile made its way to my face. Why am I surrounded by dumbass?

                “Sooooooo,” Lexi said biting her lip. God this girl bites her lip a lot.

                “Why do you do that?” I asked running a hand through my messy hair. She looked at me surprised and confused.

                “Do what?” She asked biting her lip again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath leaning my head back. Slowly I got up and made my way over to her. She nervously chewed on her lip. I bent down to her height.

                “Bite you lip,” I told her. I ran my thumb across her bottom lip unhooking it. She froze staring at me for a while before snapping back into herself.

                “Why does it turn you on?” she asked smirking. We both leaned closed teasing each other. The corned of my lip went up.

                “Not even close babe,” I told her with a flirtation wink. Something flashed in her eyes but as soon as it was there it was gone. She raised an eyebrow at me before squeezing past me and skipping out of the living room. There is something wrong with these girls. But damn Lexi has a nice ass.

                “OMG! There is a shat coming out of my British ass!” Ta yelled from the bathroom. I scrunched up my face. And I thought living with the bosses’ kid was bad.

                I hate doctor offices. They freak the shit out of me. I don’t plan on being in one again until it’s my dead body on top of a cold metal table. I huffed looking at Julia who was sitting on the chair thing and looked like she was about to shit or should I say shat her pants. Luke didn’t look any better his hand is twitting in his lap. If she was pregnant he was fucking screwed. Not in the good way.