Chapter 5"I'm in a van full of immature horny three year olds"

Chapter 5 "I’m in a van full of immature horny three year olds"

Julia’s P.O.V

                “We got a code red Blueberry, go get me some waffles,” I said while holding up my hands like I’m speaking into a microphone.

                “Take the berry and get me some out what do you get?” Ta asked.

                “Your disease,” I voiced her.

                “At least I didn’t do it with someone in the janitor’s closet,” Ta said grinning thinking she won this argument but it was far from her winning.

                “You wouldn’t have been flexible enough to. Besides he had a six pack,” I told her smirking. Luke pulls up shirt and counts.

                “I got 8 pack,” he said grinning.

                “That’s hot,” I commented while winking at him.

                “Mine are soooo much better,” Henry commented, pulls up his shirt.

                “That’s just flabby skin,” Ta commented while rolling her eyes. She was lying of course. Henry’s body was like sex but so where the other boys.

                “You know you want it,” Henry said grinning. Henry got up and slowly made his way over to where Ta sat. She raised her eye brows at him. Henry through his shirt at her before sitting in her lap.

                “Get off of me you big fatty!” Ta screamed from underneath him.

                “No I’m giving you a lap dance,” Henry said and started grinned his booty on her. Ta let out another screech and started bitch slapping his back.   

                “We got to go!” Jason called running into the room.

                “Police are here,” Lexi commented. “Banana get off you lazy ass and get yourself a waffle and Apple you totally step yourself up for banana’s comebacks.” Did I mention we all have a fruit name? Back in eighth grade gym we gave each other nicknames because of the color of our gym shirt. No we weren’t high.

                “You know I forgot we are kidnapped and Blueberry don’t you get sassy with me girl,” I said snapping my fingres.

                “Yeah whatever we need to leave,” Jason started picking out some cloths and grabbing the bags, the boys joined in helping him.

                “Now why should we go with you?” Lexi asked crossing her arms.

                “What are you thinking we are going to do? Leave your here to rat us out?” Jason snapped. With that the boys roughly grabbed our arms and pulled out guys. We all froze and gawked at the boys. Oh god we’re going to die.

{}

                “This is a boring valentine,” Lexi huffed in the middle of the front seats. The boys got us out of range from the police fast without anyone getting shot. Not that they didn’t shot at us because they did! To say I’m still freaking out would be the understatement of the year.

                “I know right,” Ta commented looking out the window.

                “We wouldn’t have had a date anyways,” I said, “But it was fun trashing the dance.” I smirked as I remembered.