Chapter 11: "Bone me, here in the elevator."

Henry on side  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 11: “Bone me, here in the elevator.”

Ta’s POV

                I am never drinking again. I couldn’t remember shit from last night and to be honest I’m glad I don’t. My drunken memories aren’t good for my health. 

                “Ta! Get your hung over ass out of bed and into the kitchen!” Julia yelled while banging her fist on my door. I cringed back and grabbed my head. That bitch! I tugged out of bed not excited for what laid in store for me.

                I stomped my feet all the way down the stairs making my point. That point is I shouldn’t be up right now and I’m ready to shank a hoe. The bimbo better not try me. Once I reached the family room I caught a vibe. Not a good vibe either. Nobody looked happy.

                “Why do I have a feeling that I should run away right now with my tail in-between my legs?” I asked.  Everyone turned and looked at me, shocked. I guess they didn’t think I was going to get out of bed.

                “You, my dear are going to be a super-agent!”  Henry said clapping his heads with fake enthusiastic. My eye brows scrunched up in confusion.

                “What the fuck do you mean?” I asked, crossing my arms.   

                “You’re going undercover with Dumbo,” Lexi said nodding at Henry.  Henry gasped and covers his heart like a gay guy would.

                “What! Why me?” I stomped my foot. I refuse to do this.

                “Because you’re Tatyana and your name is Russian. Russian’s are always good spies,” Julia piped in.  I sent a glare at her while she smiled innocently at me. Luke stood behind her chair with his hands on both sides of her shoulders but not touching her. I narrowed my eyes at them, strange.

                “And what are you guys going to be doing while I get killed?” I asked them.

                “Getting drunk and singing all about that bass,” Lexi said holding up a bottle of Vodka. Fucking alcoholic.  

                “No,” Jason said cutting in and glaring at Lexi, “We’re going to be watching you and your victim.” I stared at him for a while. Just because my name is Russian doesn’t mean I’m Russian.

                “I’m not killing anyone,” I told them.

                “You’re not, your just luring him to his death,” Luke said playing with Julia’s hair. Stranger.

                “No can do.”

                “You’re doing it unless you want to die,” Henry said. I stayed quiet. Before I knew it I was getting dragged by bimbo to her layer.

                Henry and I sat in is Dodge Charger as he drove into my death. I pulled my short black dress down. Nervously I fiddled with the radio trying to find a country station. I groaned as I came across another opera station. Henry looked over at me but didn’t say anything.