Chapter 26: "It's my baby's mama!"

Julia's POV

                The man guarding my door kept sending it worried glances. I raised my eyebrows at him but decided not to say anything. I could hear yelling and shooting going on outside the door. I looked at the buff man sending him a you're screwed smirk. His sweaty palms wrapped tighter around his gun. I couldn't stop smirking at him. Haha this fucker is going to die.

                The metal door busted open and a couple of people smashed in, one of them started to sing, "Going up on Tuesday! Got my gun in my lap and I'm gonna shot you motherfuckers." It was Ta who sang that. A beat up Justin and Lexi crawled in behind her. Ta spun around the room with a huge as gun in her arms. Holy shit she going to shot me!

                "Surprise you motherfuckers!" Ta yelled but she was cut off by the buff guard screaming and shooting his gun. All of our body's frozen in shock. Ta's eyes widen as she went down. She looked me in the eye with tears and mumbled, "Take the sparkly sombrero." A sad smile made its way to my face. Lexi rushed down to her and grabbed the gun out of Ta's pants.

                "What do I get?" Lexi asked with a small teasing smile on her face. She stood up and spun around to the frozen guard and fired the gun repeatedly. Ta gave Lexi a blank look that basically said 'are you serious'.

                "I'm bleeding to death on the floor and you're worried what I give to you in my will?" Ta asked.

                "One you're not going to die and second you made a will?" Lexi said as she looked at the gun. "Do I get good stuff from it?"

                "Fuck you Lexi!" Ta shouted in pain. Lexi held her hands up with a non-apologetic look. Justin rolled his eyes at them and made his way over to me. He looked at me with somewhat raised eyebrows. The bruise covering his left eyebrow made him flinch in pain. He quickly cut me loose. I left out of breath of air in happiness.

                "How's the baby?" He asked crunching down in front of me.

                "H-how do you know?" I asked him astonished. I thought he was trapped in here with me.

                "Ta kind of has a big mouth."

                "You can say that again."

                "Hey!" Ta yelled breaking into the conversation, "Currently bleeding to death with a crazy girl wondering if she should shoot me or not for my will!" I laughed at them and got out of the chair. My legs felt a little weak and the world started to spin. Quickly my hand shot out to Justin so I can steady myself. Once the world was back to normal I made my way over to Ta.

                Gun shots could still be heard with a lot of shouting. Justin weakly hauled Ta into his arms. Lexi and I were given guns. My eyes widen but I kept my calm. Lexi and I covered Justin as we started to make our way down the hall. We had no idea where we were going. The only one who wasn't drugged while doing down this hall is shot and not in the mood to direct. In short we were most likely going to die. Some rescue mission, huh?

                As we make our way through the hall an open room came in view. I watched a bloody body fall. A silent scream left my mouth. Never had I'd been in anything like this. I froze as we got closer. Lexi looked like she was going to run the other way screaming and jump out of a window. Both of our faces paled.