Chapter 16: "You don't get Belgian waffles in Belgium!"

WARNING HALF OF THIS WAS WRITTEN ON GOOGLE DOCS.... SRRY FOR BAD SPELLNG!  I AM ON A ROLL WITH UPDATING!! YEAH BABY!

#THANKSFORREADING     ;)      HOPE YOU LIKE 

LEXI ON SIDE >>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 16: “You don’t get Belgian waffles in Belgium!”

Lexi’s POV

“Lexi get your fat ass up!” Jason yelled.

“No!” I shouted shoving my head farther into the pillow. I grabbed the other hotel room pillow and held it over my ears trying to block out his husky voice. He had a sexy morning voice. Jason didn’t reply for what felt like ever. Slowly I peeled the pillow off my ears and turned to look at him. Jason was sitting at the edge of my bed glaring down at me. I gave him a small innocent smirk. He only seemed to get angrier.         

“If you don’t get up right now you're not going to go to London,” He taunted with a glint in his eyes. My mouth dropped open as I gaped at him. I swear to god if he is lying I will make sure he doesn’t get laid for the next eight years. I am a women I have the power to do that.

“Are you lying to me?” I asked slowly sitting up. I’m waiting to pigs to start flying.

“Yes, now get packed,” Batman snapped before storming out. Well someone is moody this bright morning. I groaned and rolled onto my tummy trying to get more sleep but of course Sherlock Holmes detected that and yelled at me to get my lazy ass up before he leaves with all the alcohol. That little fuck. I swear he gets me every time with the alcohol.

Eventually we got into his car with a pouting attitude of course. I could have slept till New Years, not that I know how far away that was.  I ripped off the wig as soon as we stepped foot into car. Stupid thing was itchy and ugly. It would be a challenge getting laid wearing it. I wonder if Batman knew that and he did that on purpose. I gasp at the thought but quickly threw it away. Now is not that time to be thinking about sex.

“So are we going to London?” I asked with hope flaring. Julia, Ta, and I have always planned to go there some time but our poor ass’s can’t afford that shit and probably never will unless we marry rich.  

“No,” Batman said grinning. I narrowed my eyes at him and poked him in the stomach which was rock hard like stone. When did this guy work out? Must be because he’s had to carry my ass around everywhere.

“My crystal ball says you are lying to me,” I said making it look like my hands where going around a crystal ball. I’m a fucking fortune teller!

“No,” he grunted in reply.

“England?”

“No.”

“Belgium? I’ve always wanted to try their waffles.” I rubbed my tummy making my point.  Waffles are one of the best foods ever invented.

“You’re retarded.”

“Na.” I childishly crossed my arms and looked away from him.

“You don’t get Belgian waffles in Belgium! You get them in American! USA! United-States-Of-freaking-America!” He puffed out a frustrated breath when he was done having a tantrum.

“Yeah but the ones in Belgium most taste better! We got our recipe form them,” I said trying to reason with him. He gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles started to turn white. I winced a little bit. He looked like he wanted to pull over then pull the steering wheel out and throw it around.