Chapter 3: "How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is..."

Chapter 3: “How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is…”

After the flirting stopped an awkward silence came over the truck or it was just me. I still sat on the floor very uncomfortable may I add.  Wait! Why the hell am I on the floor any ways? This is bull poop! I scowled but kept my mouth shut. I looked up to see Jason A.K.A Batman, (I think I’m going to keep calling him Batman, its sexier.) is looking out the window but all there is corn fields and cattle. Are we in Iowa?  I looked over at Julia to see her fidgeting in her seat with a spark of fire in her eyes. This isn’t good…

                “So Spiderman,” Julia started, biting her lip. “How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is, upside down in the rain? According to Jenna Marbles that’s fucking uncomfortable.”  Julia’s face is lit up with amusement as Luke slowly turned his head to her. Luke looked amused but confused as hell.

                “Who the hell is Jenna freaking Marbles?” Luke asked with rose eye brows.  All of us girls gaped at him. He did not just go there!

                “How,” Ta started.

                “Do,” I said.

                “You,” Julia started.

                “Not,” Ta started.

                “Know,” I start.

                “Who,” Julia stated.

                “Jenna Marbles is!” we all shouted at the same time.

                “I’m sorry,” Luke said while shaking his head entertained.  Another silence started but I didn’t want it to happen; the other one was awkward as my mother talking about giving birth. Well for me and probably all the other girls.

                “You never answered my question,” Julia started. I could tell she is ready to burst out laughing any minute.

                “What question?” Luke asked, looking very confused again.

                “Keep up. How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is, upside down in the rain?” Julia said talking very slow like she was trying to teach him the words. Luke narrowed his eyes at her while Julia gave him the I’m innocent look. Which by now we all know she’s not, she’s far from it, actually.

                “I’m not a one year old,” he said while pouting. He jerked his bottom lip out.  Julia rolled her eyes at his childish behavior.

                “Aww, does baby Lukey need a kiss?” Julia asked pushed out her lips. Luke looked at her with surprise and a dreamy look on his face. I couldn’t help the little smirk come to my face.  She isn’t going to kiss him. Julia likes to play hard to get.  She likes to watch them squirm under pressure. Squirm under pressure… Haha, I’m funny.

                “Lukey does,” he answered her instantly nodding his head like a little kid wanting a new Spiderman action figure.  See what I did there? Spiderman plus Lukey equals the superhero costume he was wearing when we first met.

                “Poor Lukey because he isn’t getting a kiss,” Julia said turning around to look out the window that Batman was looking out or was. He was too busy watching Luke and Julia now. Luke’s hand shot out faster than you can say unicorns, he gripped Julia’s chin making her face him. He slowly leaned into her almost kissing her before changing direction to her ear; I could hear Julia’s rugged breath coming in pants.