Chapter 9: Seeing you all tied up is kind of a hard on.

Ta’s POV

“I swear to God I will put you through a meat grinder,” I spat through my teeth as Henry put the last handcuff around my ankle. I can’t believe he handcuffed me to a freaking chair. I will personally cut off his balls and make him watch them go through the grinder.

“Sure you will babe,” he said winking. I narrowed my eyes at him and clenched my fists. If I could I would strangle the life out of him. I would watch his soul leave his body then do a happy dance.

“Don’t call me that! I don’t like it,” I demanded. I was lying I actually loved it when he called me babe. It brings a shiver down my back. Thank God he will never know that. He’s too stupid to notice.

“I know your lying. You love it when I call you babe,” he whispered in my ear. His hot breaths hitting my throat making me suck in a breath.  This little fucker.

“If you leave me here I will never forgive,” I said changing the subject, my words coming out shakily and low. He knew and I knew that he had me turned on. There is a big elephant in this dark room with us and that elephant was full of sexual tension.   

“Babe if I wanted I could get you to forgive me in a shiver, a quiver and a loud moan. You are loud in bed right? I bet you read Fifty Shades of Grey and wished you were the main charter. ” my face flushed as he said that. My mouth was gaped open looking at him in shock. Did I just hear him right? I don’t think so.

“E-excuse me?” I asked.

“Did I make the famous Tatyana Garin?” I looked at him in shock again, he is the first person to say my last name right. It’s Russian, no one can ever purpose it right not even Lexi or Julia.  

“You said my last name right,” I said astonished.

“I know babe,” he said that god damned name again, “I got to go. Nice knowing that I could get you horny.” He winked at me and started towards the door. “By the way babe seeing you all tied is kind of a hard on.” With that he left me surrounded by darkness in this odd room.

What the hell just happened?

Julia POV

                I stared at Luke petrified. This wasn’t good at all.  I’m so fucked. He pressed the cuff tighter till I let out a small shriek of pain. Why is he being such an ass? Maybe because you ran away a little voice said in the back of my mind. I took a calming breath as he finished putting the cuffs on my hands. I could already feel the cuffs ripping off my skin. I wanted to scream but I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction. 

“Don’t you think they’re a little tight?” I asked. The cuffs dug deeper and I tried to move around. I sucked in a deep short breath. I’ve never seen Luke this angry not even when the cops get close to catching us.

“If you say one more word they will be tighter,” he huffed as he cuffed my left leg extra tight. I shrieked again. I swear I saw he grin when I yelled. I waited patiently for him to hurry.  I tightly closed my eyes as he moved onto the next leg. He did this leg just as tight as the other one if not tighter. I squired around a bit but instantly felt burning pain in my wrists and ankles.

I could feel Luke over me, looking down at me. I wanted to yell, scream at him for being so rough but I couldn’t find the energy to.  I will later, I promised myself. I won’t ever let this down.