Chapter 22: "You got fucking shot!"

Chapter 22: “You got fucking shot!”

3 person

“This is the police we have you surrounded put your hands up,” a man in a bright yellow construction jacket with a black hat that had the police force symbol on it yelled. The man was old, he looked like he’s been doing this job for a while now. Henry and Jason both shot each other a pointed look. Henry was breaking a sweat.

“Put your hands up!” yelled one of the other policemen. His rough voice made Lexi and Ta flinch and quickly put their hands up. Lexi’s hands shook a little bit. She knew that the boys wouldn't get them out of this one. Ta gulped and bit her tongue quickly looking at the panicking Henry.

Justin was the first of the guys to put his hands up. Jason and Henry looked at him in shock. They couldn’t believe that Justin was ready to surrender. Justin shot the boys a look pleading for them to put their arms up. Henry slowly did just that. Jason clenched his fist tightly. He made a promise to someone a long time ago and that was to never to surrender. He sent a nasty glare at the others and stood his ground.

“Put your hands up boy! We don’t want to hurt you!” The first policeman yelled. Jason narrowed his eyes at them. In a quick action he whipped out his gun. A sweat broke out on his back as he aimed his pistol at the man. Jason’s breath quickened as the surrounding officers got there’s ready. Justin shot Jason another pleading look. Jason almost backed down but he didn’t get a chance. The officer with a rough voice pulled the trigger. Jason fell back his hand reaching to his shoulder area. Lexi let out a petrified scream and covered her eyes. 

“Everyone keep your hands up and that won’t happen to you!” The man who shot Jason yelled. Lexi didn’t bother to listen, not that she ever does. She bent down to her knees and crawled over to Jason’s bloody body. Where the wound was, was unclear. The blood pouring out of his right side was all over. He groaned in pain and sent Lexi a look.

“D-don’t listen t-t-to them-m,” Jason said coughing out blood.

“You got fucking shot!” Lexi yelled still not comprehending what happen. Jason tried to sit up but he couldn't make it.

“Thanks f-f-for reminding me-e,” He said rolling his eyes. Jason flinched as he lay back down. Slowly he started to close his eyes. He just wanted to pain to go away.

“Don’t close your eyes! Come on Batman stay awake!” Lexi screamed through her tears. She hiccupped from trying to hold in her tears.

“Don’t cry for me,” He whispered, “They’re not real cops.” With those few words he closed his eyes and his breath got more even.

“N-not real cops?” She questioned. Slowly she picked her head up to look at the ‘cops’. They all were frozen staring at her with wide eyes. Most of them heard what Jason said.

“Get em!” One of the many fake officers’s yelled. Quickly the man advanced towards the small group. Henry and Justin pulled out their guns but it was too late. The man had already advanced towards them with their guns pointed at the ground of young kids. Lexi looked at the unemotional even though there were still tears in her eyes. Ta’s hands were shaking slightly. Justin and Henry are having a sweat fest.

Lexi took one of Jason’s bloody hands and whispered to him, “I will get them back for you Batman. I take back everything that I said to you. You're actually a really cool guy. Thank you for protecting me.” With that Lexi got off the floor with Jason’s gun in hand and quickly shot the nearest officer. All hell broke loose after the first shot rang out.

Henry pushed Ta behind him and shots began. He aimed his gun at started shooting. Ta pressed into Henry’s back trying to avoid everything that was going on. Tears ran down her face because she knew they weren't going to make it out alive. Henry started to make his way to the door keeping Ta away from the action. Her grip on his shirt made him sure she was going to tear it soon.

Justin had lost him gun at the beginning of the fights and was now using hand to hand combat. His lower lip was busted and bleeding out. He ducked as the man he was fight tried to kick him. Justin quickly knocked out the man. He spun around to face another guy. The new guy welcomed Justin with a gun pointed at his heart. Justin froze and looked unsure at the man. The fake officer’s hand shook and his finger got closer to the trigger. Justin’s breath was uneven as he started at the man with wide eyes. A gunshot rang through the thick air. Justin squeezed his eyes and flinched back. He waited for the pain but nothing came.

Lexi stood behind him with Jason’s gun held high. Three years of trap have taught her well. Her aim was right on and she killed the officer. Lexi just stared at Justin and the now dead man. Both of them stayed frozen even when they heard men coming up behind them. Lexi’s looked over at Jason’s motionless body and let a tear slip from her eyes. At the same time the men behind them connected the butt of their guns to Justin and Lexi’s head.

Justin and Lexi’s body fell to the floor at the same time. Ta flinched as she saw that happen. Henry and her where hidden in a closet with a small peep hole. Ta sent Henry a worried look but he wasn’t paying attention to her, he was watching the men. Ta wanted to jump out of the room and save her best friend but Henry wouldn’t let her and she knew it wouldn’t be her smartest idea.

The men dragged the two bodies out of the lobby. They through the bodies into the back of a white van that had Hendricks Election. The white van flew down the road leaving some of the ‘police officers’ behind to finish the job.

*****

“Julia get back here!” Luke commanded as he chased after her. Julia continued to run away from him. Julia and Luke were both in shock not wanting to believe what the doctor told them. Luke’s feet thundered down the hall trying to catch up to her. Julia was pushing her legs to the max, she didn’t want to talk or even look at Luke. She was scared.

Julia skidded around the corner almost falling but she kept herself up. She leaned against the wall breathing hard. Silent tears soaked her face as she held her stomach feeling like she was going to throw up.

“Well, well. What do we have here?” A man asked. Julia’s head snapped to look at the intruder, she felt her heart drop. Slowly she started to back away from the buff man. He eyed her like prey. Taking a step closer to her she flinched and turned to run. But she wasn’t quick enough.

The buff man grabbed ahold of her arm and yanked her back. She fell into his arms much to her dismay. Struggling she tried to get free but his hold wasn’t lighting up. Julia used her elbows, feet, and even her teeth but the man’s hold was like a snake’s. She looked up at his cold face.

The man sent her a venom smirk and said, “Don’t worry babe I can play Luke for you.” Julia screamed and he quickly shot his hand over her mouth. Quickly she felt dizzy and her eye rolled back into her head.

Luke made it around the corner just as Julia disappeared. Luke’s desperate facial expression made Jordan Kims laugh. Jordan leaned back in his spinney chair as he watched the cameras. His plan was perfect, fool’s proof. Kims was surprised at how easy it was to get the girls. Well two out of the three girls but he did get Justin and that was a bonus. 

Jordan Kims looked over at the large men that are heavily armed guarding his door with a sly smirk he sent them away. His plan was now in action and he couldn’t wait till the real action started. Jordan hoped that Jason wasn’t dead because he wanted to kill that fucker by himself.

Wrote on googel docs sorry that its all messed up.

Hope y'all like!! 

Kisses