Chapter 18: "My stomach is a beast."

Chapter 18: “My stomach is a beast.”

Julia’s POV

                I sat in the passenger seat of Luke’s car eating a taco as he drove recklessly.  Last night the boys and Ta stayed up late making a plan while Lexi and I passed out. We tried to stay up with them but we had too many shots.  I took another bite of my taco; half of it fell out of my mouth when my body slammed against the door. How did he get his license? 

                They all refuse to tell Lexi and I the plan they just keep saying you’ll see. Ass wipes. I looked over at Luke to find him looking at his phone! That little fucker is going to kill us. Currently we are going 93 MPH when the speed limit is 50 and EVERYONE is going 50. See the dilemma. I clenched my hard shell taco making it crack and loose some of the inside goodness.

                “Shit,” I swore as the meat fell onto the floor.

                “You better lick that up,” Luke said with a disgusted face.

                “That what she said!” I shouted while laughing at my joke. He rolled his eyes a mumbled something about me being immature. I stuck my tongue out at him gobbled the rest of my taco.

                “You’re a pig,” he stated. I narrowed my eyes in at him and sent him a nasty glare.

                “Didn’t your mom ever teach manners?” I asked. He slammed on the brakes making us skid to a stop. The traffic behind us rear-ended us.  I screamed and cover my face as I was launched forward and the air bags went off. My hands smashed into my face making my nose feel like it was broke. I accidently bit my lip making it bleed.  I heard a bunch of commotion going on around my but I felt like I couldn’t breathe. My breath was coming out in short pants as I tried to move but the seat belt and deflated air bag wouldn’t let me.

                “Julia can you hear me?” Luke asked. I heard more anger then worry in his voice. That little fucker isn’t even worried that he might have killed me. Maybe I should fake dead. My loud breathing gave me away.

                “Julia? Can you fucking hear me?” Luke growled. Somebodies pissed.

                “Y-yes,” I said weakly trying to unbuckle myself. I heard his shift in his seat and lean close to me. I could feel his hot breath tickle my neck. “Don’t ever talk about my mom again.” With that he was gone. I choked my breath and felt my body go cold. With trembling fingers I finally unbuckled myself. With a sigh of relief I shakily climbed out of the car. He almost kills me because I slightly bashed his mom. Luke definitely has mommy problems.

                I looked around the road. There was at least a ten car pileup. I gulped and glared at Luke who was arguing with a middle aged man. Everyone was arguing with someone eventually they all turned to Luke. Sighing I ran a hand through my hair. I walked over to the driver’s seat door and opened it. I looked around and found his cell phone. Quickly I pulled it out and went through his contacts. Finding Justin’s name I clicked on it.

                It rang a few times before he picked up, “What now?”

                “Justin its Julia. Luke got us in some trouble,” I told him. I heard him swear over the line. He sounded frustrated.

                “What did he do?” Justin asked after some silence.

                “He caused a car accident,” I said looked back at Luke. Luke was arguing with everyone, he looked like he was about to punch someone. I gulped. If Justin doesn’t get here soon Luke is going to be arrested.