Chapter 15: "Fuck angry child I'm an Al Qaeda member."

Chapter 15: “Fuck angry child I’m an Al Qaeda member.”

Julia’s POV

                “Luke I am your father,” I said imitating Dark Vader. Luke shot me an irritated look; I wiggled my eye brows at him in response.  

                “I never miss a beat, I'm lighting up my feet.” Luke started singing doing feet movement, “And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, Shake it off.” Luke started shaking his man boobs not that there was any fat there. Pure fucking muscle baby. I gave him a devious smile.

                “Holy boobs,” I whispered under my breath, “He’s lost it.”

                “Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, Shake it off, Shake it off,” We both sang loudly off key. Both of us started to shake our things around the hotel room and dancing with random objects. Luke picked up a random comb and started singing into it while I played my air guitar. We both clasped onto the bed and let out a puff of air.

                After observing at him form a while I decided to talk, “You know you are a sexy beast. Kind of like a wildebeest.” I nodded my head as I agreed to what I was saying.

                “What on the holy ground of cows does that mean?” he asked puzzled. His dark eyebrows knitted together. He gave me a questioning look. I sent him a crazy look. By crazy look I mean my double chin made an appearance.

                I grinned at him and said, “Maybe you should stop hanging around Taylor Swift she’s making you stupid.”

                “You little shit,” Luke hissed out.  His eyes narrowed in at me and sent me a nasty glare. I almost flinched at his look but held it back.               

                “Catch me if you can,” I taunted before sprinting towards the door. Just as I was about to open the door Luke caught me in his arms. I struggled in his arms trying to wiggle out but it was no use. Before I could say anything the door swung open and nailed me in the face. I screamed bloody murder catching the intruder’s attention.  I damn the person to hell! Blood slowly trickled down but not enough to be worried about.

                “Fucking loud mouth,” Luke said behind me, relishing me. I mumbled a thank you under my breath before looking at the soon to be dead door openers. My mouth dropped at the sight in front of me. There stood Justin, Ta, and Henry soaked in mud. Ta and Henry worse than Justin. A giggled escaped my mouth as I observed them. They looked like a complete mess. Ta and Henry looked like they were going to  kill each other.

                “Want to stop looking at us like we are some sort of science experiment?”  Justin asked crankily. Someone is on their man period.

                “What the fuck happen to you guys?” Luke asked with an amused look.  

                “Dumbass didn’t want to turn on his lights as he was driving,” Ta started crossing her arms, “He fucking ran us straight in a barn!”

**Flashback**

Ta’s POV

                “Turn on the lights fatso,” I demanded. I couldn’t see Henry at all so I didn’t know what he was thinking. He had his lights on all through the cites but we get to the country and he turns them off! What kind of logic is that? Fatso thought that is someone recognized us in the country they would pull out their guns and shot us. Because they can totally see us in these windows, I can’t even tell what’s in the inside of this car from my face being pressed up against the glass from the outside.