Chapter 20: I will hit you with the stick I peed on!

Sorry it took me so long to update! made this chapter extra long! ;)

Chapter 20: I will hit you with the stick I peed on!

Lexi’s P.O.V

“Well shit on rice!” Ta screamed, glaring at Julia and me. Julia just shrugged and walked away. “Really?” Ta continued, “I’m really getting sick of moving around.”

                “On the bright side there will be more elevators,” Henry said sending Ta a flirtatious wink.  I narrowed my eyes but decided to leave it alone.

                “Where are we going this time?” Luke asked, sighing.

                “London,” Justin said grumpily.  Why is everyone so grumpy around here? I bet they’re all on their period. Or maybe it was because we got Henry back and all he’s been doing in complaining about getting shot. He should really man up.  

                “Henry!” Ta shouted even though Henry wasn’t even a foot away from her.

                “What?” He asked annoyed.

                “I need a message,” Ta demeaned.

                “No,” Henry grunted in reply. I raised my eyes brows at the two of them. Even since Henry got back a couple of days ago they’ve been having his grumpy flirting war. It’s fucking weird.

                “Message,” Ta taunted while winking. Henrys face went to shock then he smirk grabbing her hand and pulling her in the bedroom.  Did I miss something? The hotel room went quiet except form the moans coming from the bedroom.  Oh God!

                I slowly made my way over to the kitchen where Batman and Justin whispered in hushed tones. Only words I caught where boss and shit. I waited a minute after they went quiet before skipping into the kitchen. Both faces of the boys where scrunched up like they were trying to figure out a problem or one of them just farted.  

                “What’s wrong?” I asked.  Yes I am a very noisy person.

                “We need to get out of here. Where is everyone?” Justin asked.

                “Ta and Henry are having sex,” I spit out in disgust. That thought alone gave me the jibes.  “Julia went to her room, beware she is grumpy. Luke is with Julia, I think.”

                “I’ll go break up the love fest,” Justin said, leaving me and Batman in the room. 

                “Sooooo,” I started.

                “Don’t,” Batman grunted, leaving me alone. I crossed my arms and huffed. 

                “Don’t?” I asked him raising my voice.

                “Don’t raise your voice at me,” he growled.  I narrowed my eyes at him stunning ones.

                “Well!” I shouted, putting my hands up in defense, “Excuse me, my king. “  Batman’s eyes narrowed.

                “Stop!” He yelled walking up to me. I backed away till I was trapped between him and the refrigerator. His arms went to both sides of my head so I couldn’t escape. My breath started to come faster and I knew he noticed ‘cause of his smirk.  Was he going to kill me? He is in the mafia, of course he would.