Chapter 24: I fell forward and ate carpet, literally.

WARNING UNEDITED (LIKE THE REST OF THE BOOK) hehe

Happy Easter!!! Hope everyone got loads of candy!!

Did you guys see the new Fast and Furious?!?! Holy shit was it amazing.

Chapter 24: I fell forward and ate carpet, literally.

Ta's POV

"So can I got in there with a gun in my hand and yell get down bitches your worst nightmare is here!?" I asked bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet.

"Then BANG they all shot you and your dead," Henry said sarcastically.

"Not if I kill them first," I told them winking, "I have mad gun skills." I picked up the gun next to me and pointed it at the chair.

"Put the fucking gun down women," Henry commanded getting up and walking towards me. I slowly put the gun back down on the glass table. "How about you go into the kitchen and make us men some sandwiches." I glared at Henry. That fucker did not just say that. If I had a whip I would whip him.

"When there is a gun pointed to your head don't expect me to come in and save you," I told him crossing my arms. I stomped off to the kitchen with no intention of making them sandwiches. I leaned against the kitchen door trying to hear what they were all saying.

"You dating her?" a male's voice asked. I couldn't identify him. I'm going to call him Aqua Man.

"It's complicated," Henry said. Snorting and rolled my eyes I thought ya it's complicated. Complicated doesn't even begin to describe it.

A man snorted and said, "He kidnapped her. Now let's get back on track." The room busted out in whispers.

"Hey! Hey!" Tyrese's yelled, "We have business to conduct. We are going to break into Jordon Kims headquarters." Headquarters, what is this CIA? "I know a lot of you men want to run out the door. But I can't let you do that. Now you know what we are up to your either in or dead. You run to that door and I will shoot you. We need a plan."

"What's in it for us?" Aqua Man asked.

"Jordon Kims is gone and we won't have to worry about him anymore," Tyrese's answered. The room was silent. I leaned even farther into the door trying to hear anything.

"I wonder what's taking the sandwiches so long," Henry questioned. I attempted to get away from the door but before I could the door flung open. I screamed shit as I fell forward and ate carpet, literally. My hands went to my mouth trying to get the fuzz out. I spit all over the carpeting and on Henry's feet.

Once I got done having my little attack I looked up towards the boys. Some looked disgusted others were shocked or amused. Henry wasn't any of those emotions, he was pissed. I gave him a sly smile with a shrug. Gradually Henry's face dropped the pissed of act and he gave me a light grin. I gave him and wink and pulled myself off the floor.

"You didn't actually think I was going to make sandwiches?" I asked him.

"No but I did expect you would find the beer," He told me with a shrug. My ears perked up on the word beer.

"There beer here?" I asked.

"Of course," Tyrese said, "What kind of man did you think I was?"

I shrugged and said, "I was thinking you were more of a wine kind of guy." I winked at him and he started laughed. I made my way over to the refrigerator to grab a beer. Once I finally picked I made my way back out to them.