Chapter 14: "You're like that girl in Magic Mike, breakfast hater."

Chapter 14: “You’re like that girl in Magic Mike, breakfast hater,”

Ta’s POV

                Henry and I jumped into a black, lifted Chevy truck. I didn’t even get to shut my door before he had us at high speed. I clenched the handle bar as he took another sharp turn. Oh sweet baby Jesus, I think I might be sick. I put a hand over my mouth to make sure I actually didn’t puke. Henry would strangle me. Looking at Henry I notice just how hot he looked when he’s driving.  My stomach muscles clenched at his hotness. My down stairs is awakening. If he was not my kidnapper I would so date him just so I could tap that all the time.

                Sex is turning me into a romantic! No I will remain a slut.

                “Why are you looking at me?” Henry asked taking his eyes off the road. I shrieked and clenched my eyes shut as the truck swerved.

                “Eyes on road!” I commanded. He chuckled at me, even though I can’t see him I bet he is smirking. Shakily I opened my eyes to find us in a rural area and he slowed way down. “You mother fucker!” I started to pound on his arm making the truck jerk.

                “Eh! Don’t hit the driver! Are you mad?” he yelled. I glared at him but didn’t say anything.  I laid my head against the cold window watching the trees pass by us. I really hope this isn’t the point where he kills me.

                “When are you going to kill me?” I asked shakily. I wanted a real answer from him not just some bullshit. Henry didn’t say or look at me his hands just tighten on the steering wheel. It has to been at least two weeks since him and his buddies kidnapped us.  They haven’t made any movement to hurt us.

                “Who was that man you wanted to kill?” I asked.  I turned in my seat to face him. He still didn’t answer or look at me. I crossed my arms and huffed. I kept my gaze on him for the five minutes straight. Just as I thought I would never get any answers Henry pulled the truck over on the side of the road.

                “I’m not going to kill you or your friends, I’m just the middle man,” Henry said still not looking at me. My eyes traced his face for any extra information but didn’t get any.

                “What’s going to happen when you do hand us over?”  My voice shook as I asked.  To be honest I really hope he doesn’t answer.  I had a feeling that the answer to this question would make me shit my pants. My hands started too trembled as he didn’t answer. I could tell he was fighting himself. He didn’t want to tell me the truth.

                “I don’t know,” he said in a strained voice. He did know. The look on his face gave him away but I wasn’t going to push it. If Henry could barely handle it then I know I wouldn’t be abled too.

                “Who was the man that you were going to kill?” The question that had been on mine and the girls minds forever.  I held my breath as I waited for an answer. He paused and looked over at me. He was frustrated, running a hand through is messy hair he sent me another look. The look was almost a warning but he still opened his mouth.

                “That man has been after the boys and I for as long as I remember. Back in high school we had a little problem with drugs. We would sell them and take them. Everyone came to us for them. I’m still surprised that we didn’t get arrested. At only fifteen we had stolen everything he had. For fuck sake Justin was dating his daughter, Jackie. She got us everything.” That’s all he said. We sat in silence.