Chapter 10: I rather shove a firecracker up my ass and light it

Lexi’s POV

                Jason stormed into the room with a huge bang from the door. My tired eyes snapped opened to him. I opened my mouth about to cruse him out for disturbing my much needed sleep till I saw his facial expression. There were too many emotions for me to detect but I could tell he is still pissed. I bit down on my lip so I didn’t ask him what was wrong.  He’d probably throw a chair at my boobs if I opened my mouth.

                He ran over to me and bent down in a rush. He quickly unlocked my feet and wrists form the chair. I jumped up and messaged my wrists. They had perfect bruises where the cuffs use to be. Jason looked down at them but didn’t say anything. His facial features didn’t change either. I’m guessing the fucker doesn’t feel any remorse.

                If I was a doctor I would put him in the mental hospital for being a sociopath because I don’t think he can feel anything.  Actually I bet he could feel my fist hitting his balls.

                “What the hell is happening?” I asked through clenched teeth as he tightly grabbed onto my bruised wrist. His grip is tighter then the cuffs where. I wish a firework would go off in his ass crack.

                “We’re leaving,” was all he said as he pulled me out of the room. I winced as he yanked my arm down the stairs, almost pulling it out of socket. My wrist was throbbing by the time we reached the living room where everyone was. Julia was in a corned all by herself gripped her bleeding wrist. My eyes widen as I started at both of her wrists. They are bloody and raw. Jason yanked on me again tearing my stare away for Julia.

                I’m going to kill whoever did this. I’m going to put the fucker into surgery then remove his heart with my bare hands.

                Ta was staring intently at Henry. She didn’t look bruised or battered but she looked off. Her eyes never left Henry. She kept scanning his body like she was trying to figure out a puzzle. Something happen to her and it wasn’t physically but emotionally at least I think. I shot Julia’s wrist one last glance before looking at the boys.

                “Get your shit and get the fuck out,” Justin said breaking the silence. I gulped as Jason started to drag me again. I guess I’m his shit.

                “Where are we going?” Ta asked again. I sighed in annoyance; I swear this girl is driving me up the wall with that fucking question.

                “God damn it Tatyana! Stop asking that fucking question!” Luke roared as he slammed his hands onto the dashboard. I gasped in shock at the dash board, surprised that it didn’t crack. Julia winced and dug herself deeper into her chair. I narrowed my eyes at that but didn’t say anything. Something violent happened between them.

                “We’re going to a friend’s,” Henry stated rolling his eyes.

                “How far is it?” She pressed, completely ignoring Luke. I thought Luke’s vein on his forehead was going to burst as she asked that. Someone is in a shitty mood. The vein kind of looked like a bad zit that was about to burst. I’d hate to marry that thing. It could have its own country.

                “Ten minutes,” Jason growled form the driver’s seat.

                “Does your friend have pizza rolls?” Ta asked. Oh God this girl is going to get herself killed by Luke. Luke clenched his fist and clenched his jaw, grinding his teeth.