Chapter 7: Well the girls are sex deprive and me sister is parent deprive.

Justin’s P.O.V          

                Awkward silence, awkward. Lord please listen to me and please don’t make this awkward as all hell. Of course this is going to be freakin awkward they are meeting my parents, they are going to be so shocked when they see my boys with their ‘girlfriend’. They never thought they would get a girlfriend let alone a friend that is a girl.

                “Justin!” My little sister Sasha screams at the door to my little house. I looked her up and down. She has defiantly got my height. Her long brown hair matched mine perfectly and her gold eyes where covered by black shit. As weird as this is going to sound my sister had a rockin’ body and it made me nervous. She not allowed to date till forty-three.

                “Sasha,” I said, letting a huge smile spread onto my face. I pulled her up into my arms and lifted her up. “Gosh you have gotten so big!”

                “Last time you saw me I was ten now I’m fourteen,” she grumbled, trying to get out of my arms. She twisted around in my arms like a wet slippery pig about to make into bacon.

                “I know,” I sighed feeling guilty. I’ve always had a nagging feeling in the back of my head to see her whenever I can. I barely get to see her.

                “Who are you girls?” She asked stunned as she stopped moving in my arms. I put her back on the grounded and she crossed her arms. I ran a hand through my hair.

                “I’m Tatyana but you can call me Ta,” Ta said smiling slowly. Oh god she did the awkward wave! Note to self never let Ta met new people she looks like a stupid whale. One that didn’t know its head from its ass.

                “I’m Julia,” Julia said smiling brightly at my little sister. 

                “And I am the great almighty Marylyn Monroe,” Lexi said with a nod of her head as she spread her arms wide. I rolled my eyes at her. Why didn’t I see this coming?

                “She blonde and old,” Sasha stated. Lexi narrowed her eyes at my sister but didn’t say anything. Lord tells me that she is not doing the silent treatment and she just being mature.

                Another awkward silence the girls all glanced at each other, they looked like they are going to burst out laughing. I shook my head slightly amused. I’m guessing in school these where the girls who couldn’t keep quiet when the teacher said so. 

                “Lexi or blonde and old is my girlfriend,” Jason said randomly and put his arm around her waist and pulling her into him.

                “You got a girlfriend?!” Sasha yelled, disbelieve on her face. Jason just glared at her.

                “Tatyana is mine,” Henry told her grinning like a mother seeing her baby for the first time. Creeper alert!

                “Julia is my girl,” Luke said while whipping Julia around so she would face him and kissed her lips, quickly. Julia’s eyes widened in shock, we all could tell she is restraining herself from hitting him. Julia never took her glare off of him as he ginned at everyone.

                “What is wrong with you girls?” Sasha blurted out, I really feeling like hitting her, with the door.

                “Sex deprive,” Ta said simply like that was the only answer. I quickly put my hands on Sasha ears as her eyes widen and she started laugh.