Chapter 27: "Rescued me from dropping the soap "

Chapter 27: "Rescued me from dropping the soap"

Third person POV

Lexi revved her car as she tightly gripped the steering wheel of a stolen Dodge Charger 1969. A light smile came to her face as she looked into the rear view mirror. One Daytona Charger and one Skyline pulled up on both sides of her. Ta grinned from her Daytona as she watched the light waiting for it to turn green. Julia in the Skyline looked like she was ready to fight.

They waited for the light to turn green once that light turned green then it was on, there is no turning back. Julia's grip got tighter as a spark of fear light inside her. Not one of them blinked as they waited. To them it felt like hours before the light turned green. As soon as the light turned green their tires spun and they were gone in matter of seconds.

About two miles in front of them was a prison bus. A prison bus heading towards Walls Bark Prison. The plan was complicated but not impossible defiantly with their team. Tyrese's and his crew was in for one hell of a last ride. There is a gas station about six miles up the road that they are scheduled to stop at.

Julia sped past the bus cutting right in front it, slowing down. Ta and Lexi stayed behind the bus. Ta grinned as she saw the gas station getting closer. Once they are about a mile away Julia sped up leaving the bus in her dust. She sped pasted the station. Putting its blinker on the bus turned into gas station. Tyrese and his crew all sat at the other side of the lot.

======

Justin shot Henry a look as he analyzed the car in front of them. Henry grinned at him. Jason smirked at the old man that was sharing the seat with him. The old man looked confused and a little bit scared.

Jason leaned in and whispered, "You better get ready for some fun." The way Jason said fun made the old man's skin crawl. The man slouched back in his seat pulling on his handcuffs. That made Jason's smirk grow, he knows that he's getting to the man.

"Yo boys you ready?" Luke shouted through the bus. The concerned bus driver looked back through the fence separating the prisoners and him. Henry, Justin and, Jason both whooped and pulled on their cuffs.

The bus pulled into the gas station. Once stopped three prison guards got out with gun in their hands, ready for some action. The back door open and one of the guards popped his head in.

"This is your only pee stop for sixty miles," an old man with whitening hair roughly said. The younger guards shot a look over their shoulders to a group of men, not your normal kind of men either. Tattoos, cigarettes hanging out of their mouths, with an obvious bulge on their hip.

Jason watched the Charger intensely. Lexi stepped out while running a hand through her unruly hair. She walked straight up to Tyreese. Imminently he gave her the cigarette that was in his mouth. Jason's hands clenched as she brought it to her lips. Lexi smirked at the bus as she took a drag.

Jason was too busy eye raping Lexi to notice the sense unfolding in front of him. Ta was in an intense argument with one of the men. Henry looked like he was about to change into the Hulk and break the cuffs. Ta slapped him as he made a grab for her.

"You stupid ass, dirty ass, bitchy whore!" She yelled while stomping on his foot. Ta grippes him by his ear and pulled him towards the bus. The guards all too busy watching the scene they didn't notice Julia sneaking on the bus and the crew moving in on them.