Really? We're Going To Do This Here?

Steve and Bucky were sitting at the kitchen table watching Lizzie pace across the floor. She held in her hands an envelope.

She stops pacing and tosses the letter on the table.

"Can one of you guys look at it?" Lizzie asks.

The boys stare each other down, each not wanting to be the one who does it.

"She's your sister," Bucky says.

"She's your fiancé," Steve replies.

Bucky looks over at Lizzie and she is looking so worried that he sucks it up and reaches for the letter. He goes to open the letter but pauses.

"Whatever is in this letter, does not define who you are. No matter if you get in or not, you are still amazing and will do great things," he says.

He looks back to the envelope and runs his finger under the flap and removes the thick parchment.

"You got in," Bucky says.

Lizzie yanks the envelope out of Bucky's hand to confirm what he said.

"You got in?" Steve asks.

"I got in!" Lizzie yells.

Bucky jumps up from the table and lifts her in the air in an embrace. She wraps her legs around his waist as he hugs her. She leans down and kisses him, forgetting that her brother is in the room. Bucky forgets too because the kiss begins to heat up.

"What the heck guys?" Steve says with his eyes closed.

Lizzie finally realizes the inappropriate position that her and Bucky are in and unwraps herself from him.

"Sorry Steve, I got caught up in the moment," she says.

Steve's cheeks are still a little red as he pulls her in for a hug.

"I'll allow it because it's not everyday you get into medical school," Steve says.

"I can't believe I got in," Lizzie explains.

"We knew you would get in," Bucky reassures her.

"Then why were you too scared to open the letter?" She teases.

Bucky pulls her back into his side.

"Well you deserved to get in but the admissions board could have been full of stupid men who don't know genius when they see it," Bucky defends.

"Yeah, yeah," she says with a roll of the eyes.

He kisses the top of her head and smiles into her hair.

"We should go celebrate," Steve says.

"About that, so I mentioned to my mom that you got the letter yesterday and she's been cooking all day to have us over for a celebration dinner tonight," Bucky admits.

"Well what if I didn't get in?" Lizzie asks.

"If you didn't get in, we thought you should be around family," Bucky says.

The trio take the short walk over to the Barnes' house after they get ready.

Bucky doesn't even bother with knocking and flings open the door to the house.

"We're here," Bucky yells.

Rebecca runs into the entry way and slides across the tiles in her socks.

"Did you get in?" Rebecca asks.

"I did," Lizzie says.

Rebecca squeals and hugs Lizzie then turns to Bucky.