Extra: Summer!

"Chotto Nashi! Luke!"

Yelled a certain amber haired female as she chased her two barbaric kids. She picked up the remaining pieces of cookies while she ran.

"Mouh, children are really hard to take care of" Lucy said to herself as she yelled the same names again, making the little pinkette and her brother to pause in uncertainty.

"What's the rush? And Nashi you were supposed to look after your brother!" Lucy exclaimed. Nashi pouted and crossed her arms,"I was trying to look after him, but he told me a secret that father told him so...yeah."

Secret? Father? What was this salmon-haired ball of mischief up to? Lucy interrogated deeply. She sighed in defeat and turned her back towards the door,"Fine. I'll go search for father--" "GO! GO!" Nashi and Luke cried out, making the amber haired female startled.

"Sorry." They stated.

She looked at them in confusion but just shook it off,"Make sure you stay here." Her children obediently nodded and grabbed their wrists, running up the stairs, leaving Lucy bewildered.

Kids, she thought. She smiled at the thought of it and set out to find her mischievous husband.

~

"Where could he be! It's almost one for crying out loud." Lucy grunted as her fists were balled, still searching for him. It's been over two hours since the pinkette has been missing, and Lucy was just about ready to give up.

Shifting from here to there, she finally gave up and stopped on her tracks. She let out a miserable sigh and averted her gaze to the clear blue sky," It's hopeless," she muttered,"I can't find him."

While walking, a hand grasped her wrist tightly, making the woman freeze from her spot. Although, it seemed...small,"Miss Lucy" a small voice squeaked.

Lucy's eyes widened in curiousity. That voice sounds so familiar! The voice rang in her head and faced the person, only able to see a small person in a black hooded figure,"P-Please come with me..." Her voice was trembling that Lucy started to wonder where her parents left her.

Before speaking, she quickly ran with her. That speed, that grasp, it all felt too familiar. The scene started to shift as they arrived at a certain beach.

The scorching sun casted it's rays on Lucy's cream skin and the breathless wind entrapped her with freshness. The waves angrily splashed and splashed while the seagulls freely flew across the pavilion.

Lucy felt speechless as the picture enlightened her. Not only until the person's hand slipped away from hers and started running to the other side of the beach.

"H-Hey! H-Hold on!" Lucy grunted as she ran again. From then on Lucy started to hate running, because of all the hard things her children. She hated that feeling.

Although, she saw this certain laugh forming on the child's lips as she quickly ran to the area." A crowd?" Lucy questioned.

Curiosity tensed up and started to run faster, until she reached her destination.

She was shocked to see that the hooded figure was actually her child Nashi. Her mouth was agape when she found everybody there: Erza, Gray, the Fairy Tail guild and children all in swimming suits.

And finally, she saw her husband, Natsu, holding a chocolate cake in yellow cursive saying,"Happy Anniversary, Luce!"

Lucy was bewildered! Never that she knew that it was their anniversary. And how comes the children kept it a secret. How evidently sneaky of them.

She happily accepted the cake and gave Natsu a tight bear hug. His face was buried in her strawberry scented locks and her in his spiky, yet soft salmon locks.

The whole guild cheered; they all put an l-shaped hand up signifying Fairy Tail. And so did the children of course.

"Okay, enough fluff" Gray interrupted the bear crushing hug and smacked Natsu's head,"It's time to bring back the old memories again. Race you, flamehead!" He yelled as he stripped off his shirt and raced towards the deep blue ocean.

Natsu smirked,"Calling me names again, huh? Well then bring it on, you sundae cone!"

To sum it all up, everybody had fun. The children played, Juvia's googly eyes activated while her hands were clasped, admiring the dashing looks of her husband.

Levy closed her eyes as she read a book along with Gajeel, Pantherlily, Carla and Happy all ate fishes, Wendy and Romeo enjoying the cool breeze of the beach.

And as for Lucy? Her life was now complete. She smiled at the scene as she again thought.

Just like the old memories, huh?

Whaaaaat. I was in the mood for updating here xp
Here goes another extra update for the start of March! I hope you guise enjoyed it! :))
Looking back at my previous chapters, my writing skills has absolutely improved a lot. Buahahaha yaaaas I'm gonna go high five myself! //gets high five-d in the face

Booyah! //coughs I hope you enjoyed tho.