Mother's Back!! And Time for Christmas!!!

Hi guys!!! I am back with a new chapter!!! Sorry, we had a lots of stuff to do in school but no worries... I'm here!!! I'm going to show you Luke! 

~Ni-Ni
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nashi's POV

Ugh! I am super excited for today! First off all mother's coming back with a new baby! And second, CHRISTMAS IS JUST IN 24 FRICKIN' HOURS!! Whoops! Did I just say frickin? I'm so sorry where are my manners! But anyways, I was just watching my favorite christmas movie Home Alone the first. Because it's so funny! When I heard keys in the door. I got distracted from the Home Alone movie that I started to act like that 8 year old boy. And started to activate my fire powers. When it slowly opened I started to strike right away. I casted a big flame in that guy but he just swallowed it. My eyes were twitching. How can he just....SWALLOW fire?! He's way awesome than he thinks! When a pink haired guy and a blonde hair girl came inside. It was, MOM AND DAD! My fire powers went out and I just froze there. 

"And why did you just blast out fire in my face? You know that im fireproof."

"MOM! DAD! YOUR HOME!!!"

I started to run to them and hugged both of them. 

"Mom! Where's the baby!"

"Wow! Don't be too excited."

My mom winked at me. And then she show the baby. My eyes went big. It was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. His dark blonde hair was shining in the light. And he was sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face.

"Wow, he's so handsome like father."

Dad just coughed and turned back. He didn't want us to see him blushing. Mom just giggled.

"Yup. Me and your father just decided to call him Luke."

"Wow...Wait. Did you just get that from that book that your reading? Perseus Jason I guess?"

"It's Percy Jackson!!"

"Oh right! I have that book too.  The Mark of Athena."

"Nashi. Did you get my books?"

"No! I borrowed from Genivive. She has a whole collection of the PJatO and HoO books all lined up in her shelves. So I decided to look at the latest one."

"But shoudn't you start from the start?"

"Nah. I just want to start from the latest."

Then father was done with his blushing situation and turned to us.

"Okay! This is not the time for chattering about books! You wanna be like Levy and Genivive."]

"Natsu, remember! I write novels and read books! You and Nashi mostly see me everyday writing one!"

"Oh, did we?"

"Oh, you both are so forgetful!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi guys! Christmas is my favorite holiday. So I wanted to express my feelings through this book! Thank you!

Natsu: *giggles*

Me: What is it Natsu?

Natsu: Oh! Nothing..,Just read a..funny book?

Me: Since when did you start reading books?

Natsu: Since this morning! Luce placed her Mark of Athena down for a while and slept so I read it, and it was funny! Hey, who's PERCABETH?

Me: It's a shipping for demigods. As you see the author also ships them.

Natsu: Really? Rick ships them?

Me: Why don't you find out for yourself AND START READING! IN THE COUNT OF TEN IF YOU DON'T REACH PAGE 12 I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR PUNISHMENT! GO! 1 2 3

Natsu: Hah?! I'm reading! I'm reading!!!