Done and Done! Next Up..To the Games!

No school tomorrow! That means I get to update some more stuff! Happy? I bet you are! But good luck if there is a storm in your place and I hope you have a safe trip! And also I expect you to read @novelninga's story Truth or Dare Percy jackson fan fiction. I know this is non-anime related but it's really funny! I lov her idea so I decided to try it too! :D

~LittleMissHalfBlood

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Natsu's POV

I think all of the kids are ready. When Erza announced we will be staying in Honeybone again. I dunno with her! She really loves to go drunk again does she? But thats a bad example to teach their children how to drink liquior! Bad for the health! Wendy was drunk too...SHAME ON THAT GIRL!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Me: Natsu..Since when we're you so..RESPONSIBLE?!

Natsu: Well..I teach my child good manners...

Mae: Fine...GOING BACK TO THE STORY!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lucy's POV

While Natsu was chatting about good and bad manners to Nashi, I just trained in the bathroom while taking a bath....I concentrated on my skills...*breath in, breathe out* Then suddenly a flow of water started to surround me...Then It became like wind. I tried my best to concentrate and concentrate then when I became calm and concentrated even more. When Natsu and Nashi started to feel the powerful wind. They thought a hurricane was coming so they looked outside. Well...EVERYBODY looked outside their windows. Then natsu saw Erza coming up the stairs.

"Nashi, Natsu..What was controlling the wind?"

When Gray came up too. I just concentrated.

"Where is that coming from?"

"I don't know.."

natsu was looking around for the wind. When he suddenly smelled an eccense. 

"That smell...It smells like Lucy..."

When I lost control and panted. The powerful wind turned into a slight wind. When Erza and Gray and Natsu felt the wind was getting lower.

"It must be Lucy! She's been practicing everyday! And I think she hit it."

I was about to say a word that I was in the bathroom but I just covered it and stood up to get the soap. When I suddenly slipped and fell flat on the floor. Erza, Gray and Natsu heard it and went inside the door. When Gray and Natsu started to blush really hard. Then Nashi and Erza said,

"Cover your eyes!"

When they couldn't help it but freeze looking at my naked body. I suddenly stood up and grabbed a towel then screamed,

"NATSU! GRAY! LOOK BACK!"

Bu thtey just stood there blushing. I suddenly lost control and hit them really hard on the head,

"HOW MANY TIMES TO HAVE TO STARE AT ME HUH? GET BACK INSIDE!"

Then Natsu and Gray walked out and closed the door. Followed by Erza and Nashi. Man! What an HUMILIATING day!