The Famous Flawless Flame Princess Comes to Fiore

(Normal POV)

Now it has been 13 years since they had Nashi. When they discovered an unusual sign that appeared in her back. The sign of a Princess Dragon Slayer. Flawless means she also controls Celestial a bit. But mostly Fire. So now Nashi is 13 years old.And Every now and then her parents were teaching her. She never made a single mistake and she mastered it. Now she was known as The Flawless Flame Princess of Fiore. Voted by their guild and the country. Or otherwise the strongest among the country. Which made Fairy Tail #1in the guild. Want to know the rest of what happened. Okay! Here we go!!

Natsu's POV

GAHH!! Nashi! Your soo good! In just a flash *coughs*

"Thanks Father."

"Your learning so fast. I can't believe it. Your truly are the Flawless Flame Princess of Fiore. But you have to prove it first  by entering the Grand Game. So that all of Fiore will be there to see you."

She was panting. Then Lucy was smiling,

"Your going to to great there! Your going to be a Celestial Dragon Slayer if I am not mistaken."

"Really mom? Can you teach me some more?"

"Huh? You've already learned so much."

"Can I train with Erza-chan and Jellal-kun's child?"

Then Lucy stared at me,

'Why don't you ask your father."

"Luce! Why me??"

"Well because your her father."

Then Nashi casted puppy eyes at me. 

"Okay! But are you sure. Because Julio looks a kinda creepy if you ask me."

'it's okay!"

"well okay then."

So we went to the guild. Then when we came in evverybody cheered and hugged Nashi

"Nashi-san! Your so awesome!"

Then a guy who seemed like a pervert just went up to her unexpectatly

"Nashi-san....YOUR BODY IS THE BEST THING EVAH!!!"

Nashi looked at Lucy. Lucy shrugged,

"It's really like that Nashi. get used to it."

"O-Okay?"