EXAMS!

YEY!!! Finally my exams are gone!! Yes!!! Now I get to update! Thanks for waiting PATIENTLY....

~anielladragnelluis

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

AWW!!! Why does this have to be the day!! It's EXAMS!!! The subjects were: HISTORY of fish, PHYSICAL STUDIES of fish and MEASURING and DIAGRAMMING the parts of a fish. It was horrible!! It was all fish! I am so going to fail. It all started this morning when Somebosy knocked on my door. I opened it. 

"LUCE!!! TODAY IS EXAMS!!!"

It was Natsu! He seemed so frightened. 

"LUCE! DID YOU STUDY? CAUSE' I DIDN'T!!!AHH!!!"

"ME TOO! COME ON NATSU! TO THE LIBRAY!"

Then I grabbed his scarf and ran to the school. I was as fast as a chettah. So when we arrived in the school. Everybody greeted us. 

"Good morning! Lucy and Natsu! Or should I WE say NALU!"

We greeted back and ran to the libray.  When the bell rang...

"NO!!!! WHY!!!" 

Everybody was shouting. They must've known that there was exams today too. Everyone in the hall was screaming like crazy! When Gray walked foward,

"I told you. I need to borrow someones markers to right the assingment on the board that the exams we're coming soon."

Then everybody stopped and stared at him. 

"YOU BAKA STRIPPER! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST TOLD THE TEACHERS TO BORROW!"

"Shessh what a baka."

Natsu sighed. I was so sad! When I saw this paper that fell to the floor. It landed on my left foot. I picked it up. It was a letter. From mom???? HOW??? But anyways I read it.

Dear Lucy,

I heard that you were votest Sweetest Couple in your academy. Me and your dad are very proud of you. Have fun.

From,Mom

Natsu read it too. Then he blushed then walked silently to the classroom

"Your mother is so nice."

I heard that from 4 meters away. I giggled and followed him.