ONE: how i met him

─ lucy heartfilia
MAGE ─ 17 YEARS OLD

                           HI, I'M LUCY HEARTFILIA, and I'm a new student─or you could prefer it as a mage in the Fairy Academy! It really is beautiful here; its intricate Greek like structure, and a garden with a blanket of greens and mixed colors that reached till the outskirts of a village, the pleasantry was gawking to look at.  

People in this academy call me a nerd. Just because I'm writing in a diary? They should stick their businesses somewhere else. So, I'll tell you a secret. I fell in love with somebody! He has spiky pink hair and a scarf that he wears everyday. Some people call him Natsu, some people call him 'Baka'─wait, isn't 'Baka' supposed to be a Japanese term for 'idiot'? So people call him an idiot? Poor him. 

So anyways, I love this school so much! It has got everything I wanted! Cafeteria, a Zen Garden taken care by a gardener who seems to know me, (he's a pervert actually, weird guy he is.) . But all day long I kept on staring at Natsu─ or 'Baka' ? Well, whatever his name was, I found him seated two tables by my side as we discussed the classification of fishes held by an uncanny blue teacher who was actually a cat. 

Gods above, I thought, this school is weird in all types of places. I could only rely on Mirajane for my strength and will to live. 

She is my goddess growing up. She's so─perfect! I see her every week in the Weekly Sorcerer. I wish I could just talk to her one day, if only I actually had the stomach to, but I just need confidence. Yeah, that's it. Confidence.

It was not too long in jotting down my excessive junk of rants when a familiar tune whistled a question in my very ears, making my insides hurl in an instant. 

"Luce, what are you writing in?"

Natsu Dragneel. He was the epiphany of my motivation to study here─prior to Mirajane, of course─but Natsu Dragneel was like a walking god.

"U-Umm...a diary?"

Natsu's mind was blank, I could tell it. He had so many questions in his mind. However, a little something he said just spiced things up a little bit─, no, let's just say, it formed a bubbling pang of regret and sorrow inside my smiling features.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel! Nice to meet you Luce! Sorry if this sounds a bit sudden, considering that I've only seen you today, but," he looks somewhere, as if he were searching for someone. His eyes light up once he spots a certain someone and tugs at my shoulder, "you want to eat with me and my friend Lisanna?"

Then a girl with short white hair came towards me. She was a kind and sweet girl, her white hair chopped to her nape, and she wore a peach sweater over her uniform, covering her arms and shoulders, but never her mini-skirt and her long, blue stockings.

"Hello Lucy. Nice too meet you too!" She beams, and I could've sworn I've seen slight Heaven for a minute there. 

Then she lended out her hand to me, to which I gladly accepted with a eager smile on my features. We were going to shake hands! I'm starting to make new friends! It's the happiest day of my life! I let out a blush, as the white latter helped me from my seat, and along with my high school crush, we sauntered towards Fairy Academy, smiles on our faces as we laughed throughout the whole day. 

so this is how i'll revise the other chapters, yeah? it's of the same plot, but i changed the words and sentences a little to make it sound better !! i really hope that you don't mind me doing it like this :00

─ snow