Training for 3 Months Before the Match Begins

So..I'm going to post a pic of the previous episode when Natsu and the others were training for the games...because that was the time Nashi and the others weren't invented yet! So hope you enjoy this and sorry for the late update! And also...My pic is based on manga so if you are reading it..Start from the right!

~LittleMissHalfBlood

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Nashi's POV

This is when I get fired up! I'll be training to win the games!! I'm ready...When Master said that we have to be in the beach to train I spoke to my mom and dad of how did they experience their training before. They seemed...Embarrassed! I got confused...

"Mom! Dad! What happened?"

"Well...It's a little complicated to tell..You might faint to hear OUR story..."

"Oh come on! Just tell me! I'm tough! Remember?"

They giggled.

"Okay then..."

So they told me their story. 

~~8 MINS. LATER~~

"What's wrong Nashi??"

"Yeah! Why are you about to barf?"

I was speechless! And my  mom was saying some words that were mean.. My mom was a RACIST!  So I told her,

"Mom...Please don't say that..You being a racist to that girl.."

"Oh! Was I? Sorry!"

"Yeah it's fine."

Then everything fell silent on the bed. When father finally spoke up.

"Nashi..I think it's time for us to go..."

"Where?"

I asked.

"To the beach!!"

"What?! I still have to train!"

"Yeah! What we told you is that we trained on the beach before the games."

"Oh...Okay! We'll go now?"

"Duh!!"

So we rushed outside and ran in fast speed. But we realized mom wasn't beside us....We stopped for a slight second and saw her running as fast as she could. She pasted by us.

"Luce! Wait up!"

"You should wait up! I'm training to run as fast as I can by now!"

"That's my girl!!"

I can't believe father said that. What if I get married and my husband will say that to me in a kind swwet gentle voice..

That's my Nashi...I love you!

Ugh!! Why am I thinking these nonsense! But anyways, when I lost control and slipped on an ice cream...I was about to fall hard on the ground when I became confident. And did two somersaults. Then I landed safely on the floor without any harm. Mom and dad just looked at me hysterically. When all the people did. I started to blush.

"Woah! Is that the Flawless Flame Princess?"

"She did two somersaults when she slipped on a pile of ice cream! Cool!"

"She is the awesomest Fairy Tail wizard I have ever seen!"

Then I started to smile and began running. 

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~