Happiness Comes to Life

The title just doesn't match my mood right now. Sometimes..I don't like Facebook. It's just I try to communicate to my friends by chatting, my answer could not be sent to my friends. So now they keep on saying Umm..Hello? Gosh!! Man! So now..I am going to send a happy pic and a sad video that'll match my mood. Cheer me up!

~anielladragneelluis

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Levy's POV

Oh my gosh! This is it! Oh yeah. You know me. I got married to Gajeel already. So now we are all excited. Because Lucy is going to give birth already! The news was said by Wakaba. He said that  we should go to the hospital.

"What for Wakaba?"

Said the master of Fairy Tail Macao. (Since they got lost in Tenrou island.The Fairy tail's ranking became low. So now since Master Makarov is gone. Macao is the new master) 

"Hurry! There's special news! Natsu and Lucy are going to have a child! Quickly!"

They all gasped and we all ran to the hospital. When we all saw that natsu was just sitting outside.

"Natsu!!"

"Huh? Levy? Minna? Why are you all here?"

"We came to see your child."

*slimy sqishy sound comes from the door and Natsu starts to shiver*

"Eww..What's that??"

"it-It can be heard from here..."

"What can be heard?"

Gray asked.. 

"They're trying to get the baby out Ice Stripper!"

"Why you Tabasco Freak!!"

"Oy oy oy! Hold it there Ice Princess I ain't none of your business"

Well. They never stop doing that until now. When the nurse came.

"Um excuse me, Sumimasen. Am I interrupting something?"

Then they both stood up staight.

"N-Nothing at all nurse! What's the news?"

"Are you the husband of Lucy Heartifilia?"

"Hai!"

"Well congrats! You just gave birth to a baby GIRL! You may now go inside!

So we all rushed inside when the nurse interrupted

"Wait! Only one person can go in. And that his her husband."

Everybody just sighed. When Natsu came in.

"Lucy...How are you?"

"I-I'm fine. I'll rest first. This is our baby. What can we name her?"

Natsu was thinking. We were peeking throught the small window.

"Lets name her Nashi."

"hai...That's a perfect name."

Then Lucy rested peacefully. And we all cheered! When Natsu looked at us we just went back to normal size. Haha. It was the HAPPIEST day of our lives